SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
S_L_I_C_K
S_L_I_C_K
REAVER
REAVER

H-HOUR will be porting over to the PS4 - Page 2 Empty Re: H-HOUR will be porting over to the PS4

Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:34 am
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:
xCaZx wrote:
S_L_I_C_K wrote:
dizee wrote:
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:
dizee wrote:Nope.

Yeah, I feel ya man,, I just think we have waited this long might as well see what it's about when it finally hits the PS4. Hell, it may be a decent game.. Who knows. lol
By the time it hits PS4, the PS7 will be out.
ps7 PRO
I hope the ps7 PRO finally comes with those long awaited boomerang controllers.

If the H-Hour hits the PS4 I hope it's a 9.99 download or something like that. No way am I spending more than 20 dollars for it, especially donating 50 dollars already.
if you donated $50 you are entitled to a free copy.
S_L_I_C_K
S_L_I_C_K
REAVER
REAVER

H-HOUR will be porting over to the PS4 - Page 2 Empty Re: H-HOUR will be porting over to the PS4

Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:36 am
xCaZx wrote:
S_L_I_C_K wrote:
dizee wrote:
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:

Yeah, I feel ya man,, I just think we have waited this long might as well see what it's about when it finally hits the PS4. Hell, it may be a decent game.. Who knows. lol
ps7 PRO
i remember the picture of those things in opm, as soon as i saw it i was like "oh nooooo, wtf is that thing?"
xCaZx
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:31 pm
S_L_I_C_K wrote:
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:
xCaZx wrote:
S_L_I_C_K wrote:
dizee wrote:
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:

ps7 PRO

If the H-Hour hits the PS4 I hope it's a 9.99 download or something like that. No way am I spending more than 20 dollars for it, especially donating 50 dollars already.
if you donated $50 you are entitled to a free copy.

I think they still made you choose between receiving either a PC or PS4 copy of the game. 

So, if he already took the PC copy than he would have to rebuy the PS4 version. 

HOWEVER, he is entitled to one year of DLC, lol.
Admin
Admin
OPS COM
OPS COM
https://socomfans.forumotion.net

Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:48 pm
I picked the PS4 copy which at the time I think most of us did because we were all from the Socom crowd donating to have it made.
UnSeenDeath88
UnSeenDeath88
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:58 am
I seriously had to check the date on this post, screw H-Hour.  For the record though just a few weeks ago I went to the website and the button was there for me to finally agree not to be an asshole so I could post again lmao, after what's it been 3 years or so I'm unbanned over there, have no reason to go and read or post anything just thought it was hilarious.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:03 am
If it hits the PS4 and it's a free download for me I'm going to check it out at least. 

COD WWII is typical junk and I am not happy about my purchase. But, 50 million gamers can't be wrong, right?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum