SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
Admin
Admin
OPS COM
OPS COM
https://socomfans.forumotion.net

Welcome to the forum  Empty Welcome to the forum

Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:26 am
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
To all the new peeps welcome to the Socom Fans Forum and I am glad to see many of you here.

This forum has been around a long time and it's just a basic free forum that I kept going for years on end, more as a hobby. 

It does have some cool features I want to let everyone know about.

We have a chatbox for instant conversations, which I feel may take some getting used to by you guys because you have never had that feature in the past.. It works really well and everyone should just sign in to it when you log on. Some times I would rather shoot some one a quick whats up, than create a new post for a short blurb.

I also have a news letter that I can create and it is sent to what ever email address you provided. If you don't want news letters go into your profile and check the box,, yes or no.. If anyone hears of any good news, rumors, or what ever seems to be News Letter worthy let me know and I will generate the News Letter and give who ever brings the news to me credit.. The news letters can go to all members or certain people with in a group.

To vote for a members post there is a plus and minus sign with in the posters box in the upper right hand corner. It does tally up the number of votes and that number is displayed under your name. Please be fair with this and not hit the minus sign just to be an ass, it will take a vote away.. My vote system does not show who up or down voted the post, just has a green bar in the post and goes red if it gets hammered.  cheers

Lastly, MACK and TOMB have been given Mod access to keep the place clean. Once again thanks and let's spread the word around that we still have a place to shoot the shit. Ohh and yes you can add your own Avatar, mack, tomb...

I will update this section as I remember important items to address about the forum.

Also, if anyone streams just give me the link to the stream and I can display your stream on the forum live on the main page.
SocomDitch
BOOMER
BOOMER

Welcome to the forum  Empty Re: Welcome to the forum

Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:05 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Cool
Tactical Junglist
Tactical Junglist
REAVER
REAVER

Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:14 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Admin wrote:

Lastly, MACK and TOMB have been given Mod access to keep the place clean. Once again thanks and let's spread the word around that we still have a place to shoot the shit. Ohh and yes you can add your own Avatar, mack, tomb...

Welcome to the forum  Z
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:19 pm
Tactical Junglist wrote:
Admin wrote:

Welcome to the forum  Z

LMFAO!!  affraid
dizee
dizee
JESTER
JESTER

Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:59 pm
well atleast we know the site will be in good hands with MACK as a mod, he is truly a scholar and a gentleman. 

But seriously thanks for letting us come here and sort of vent about how ridiculous TRS handled this situation. I also think that with the mods you have, drama is gonna be nonexistent here and stomped out at the first sign of trouble.

I think the chatbox could be a great tool for people who want to play on xlink sometime but dont want to get on discord

Last edited by dizee on Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
MACK IS GOD
MACK IS GOD
BOOMER
BOOMER

Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:08 pm
Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)
Tactical Junglist wrote:
Admin wrote:

Welcome to the forum  Z

Watch it, pal.  Cool
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:41 pm
Ok, the week time frame for members to post links and pics has been lifted. I was unaware I had this activated,, link away bitches
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:29 pm
Check out the Events tab located on the upper tool bar. I also created a publications tab for those who like to write,, TOMB, Drum.. cheers
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum