SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
dizee
dizee
JESTER
JESTER

world series Empty world series

Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:08 pm
you guys are missing out if you havent been tuning in to it.

game 2 was crazy and now game 5 is the same. Kershaw choked again and the game continues to go back and forth.

I am rooting for Houston just so Beltran can win a world series ring, hes a great player who deserves one.
MACK IS GOD
MACK IS GOD
BOOMER
BOOMER

world series Empty Re: world series

Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:12 pm
Kershaw is the Peyton Manning of MLB.

A regular season beast who is below average at best in the playoffs.

I love when Kershaw pitches in the playoffs and I call my bookie and he tells me the line is at -250 Dodgers. Bet the house.
dizee
dizee
JESTER
JESTER

Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:15 pm
MACK IS GOD wrote:Kershaw is the Peyton Manning of MLB.

I love when Kershaw pitches in the playoffs and I call my bookie and he tells me the line is at -250 Dodgers. Bet the house.
Yup, hes a great regular season pitcher but a complete headcase in October. There is a big difference between the Kershaws and the Chris Carpenter, Curt Schilling types of pitchers who pitched like total aces when their teams needed them to in October.

The best part was when the Dodger trolls would come over to the Cardinals forum I visit and run their mouths about how he was going to shut us down and how Puig was gonna smash us. I think Puig at one point in 2014 NLDS K'd like 10 times in a row.

Clayton Kershaw's Octobers:
vs. STL
-- 0-4, 6.14 ERA, 29 1/3 IP
vs. other teams -- 7-3, 3.45 ERA, 84 IP ... entering 3rd inning tonight so its only gonna go up LOL
MACK IS GOD
MACK IS GOD
BOOMER
BOOMER

Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:18 pm
dizee wrote:
MACK IS GOD wrote:Kershaw is the Peyton Manning of MLB.

Yup, hes a great regular season pitcher but a complete headcase in October. There is a big difference between the Kershaws and the Chris Carpenter, Curt Schilling types of pitchers who pitched like total aces when their teams needed them to in October.

The best part was when the Dodger trolls would come over to the Cardinals forum I visit and run their mouths about how he was going to shut us down and how Puig was gonna smash us. I think Puig at one point in 2014 NLDS K'd like 10 times in a row.

Clayton Kershaw's Octobers:
vs. STL
-- 0-4, 6.14 ERA, 29 1/3 IP
vs. other teams -- 7-3, 3.45 ERA, 84 IP ... entering 3rd inning tonight so its only gonna go up LOL

I just saw Kirk gibson loosening up in the tunnel.
dizee
dizee
JESTER
JESTER

Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:26 pm
This game is crazy, not Game 6 2011 world series crazy ofcourse  Very Happy, but crazy.

Houston's ballpark is such a piece of shit that any routine flyball to LF is a free homer and nobody's pitching staff can get a smooth inning.
MACK IS GOD
MACK IS GOD
BOOMER
BOOMER

Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:31 pm
dizee wrote:This game is crazy, not Game 6 2011 world series crazy ofcourse  Very Happy, but crazy.

Houston's ballpark is such a piece of shit that any routine flyball to LF is a free homer and nobody's pitching staff can get a smooth inning.

That ballpark is definitely a joke. But the bigger joke is all these "supposed" Astros fans. Theres maybe like 2 or 3 thousand Astros fans on the planet. Now Im supposed to believe they filled up a stadium with 50 thousand of them?

Cmon man. What a bunch of front runners. Astros fans are the Philadelphia Eagles fans of MLB. Absolute bottom of the barrel.
dizee
dizee
JESTER
JESTER

Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:41 pm
MACK IS GOD
MACK IS GOD
BOOMER
BOOMER

Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:53 pm
Jesus Christ Puig. This fuckin game......
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum