SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
hexum
hexum
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

To The site admins Empty To The site admins

Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:24 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Can we get an eseals section?

Just playing.  I wont be posting here much but thanks for giving a spot for some SOCOM conversation to continue.
TOMBSTONE4U
JESTER
JESTER

To The site admins Empty Re: To The site admins

Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:28 pm
If you guys wanted to do an E-Seals section it wouldn't bother me if Paul was ok with it. People who were not interested in the league can simply choose not to bother with that while those who were could have a place to discuss it, plan events or what have you.
MACK IS GOD
MACK IS GOD
BOOMER
BOOMER

Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:28 pm
That would be up to Paul. I dont see why he wouldnt allow a section or at the very least a thread for it.
hexum
hexum
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:31 pm
im 100% kidding hahahahaha.

But appreciate the thought.
TOMBSTONE4U
JESTER
JESTER

Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:36 pm
hexum wrote:im 100% kidding hahahahaha.

The thing is I would imagine TRS will come back up again eventually and I'm sure in that case you guys would migrate back over there as it's set up better for promoting the events, streaming, etc. But I mean if you guys did decide you want kind of a place holder site to talk e-seals until TRS is up and running again I would have no problem with it personally.
TOMBSTONE4U
JESTER
JESTER

Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:45 pm
TOMBSTONE4U wrote:
hexum wrote:im 100% kidding hahahahaha.

The thing is I would imagine TRS will come back up again eventually and I'm sure in that case you guys would migrate back over there as it's set up better for promoting the events, streaming, etc. But I mean if you guys did decide you want kind of a place holder site to talk e-seals until TRS is up and running again I would have no problem with it personally.
Oh let me just add one more thing. I know as of now you said you're kidding but if more time passes and you actually start thinking "Hmmm, the TRS shutdown is going on longer then I thought, maybe it seriously would be a good idea to start a section on another site", I will just say let's have a mutual respect. I mean for example there are guys who take issue with tbird and say he boots their community night rooms and such who from what I understand is part of your group. If he's going to be using this site with you guys in the future just ask him to tone that shit down. Personally I always liked tbird and had a blast playing with him when I used to roll solo on xlink before the days of "community nights". He was actually one of my favorite people to play with when I ran into him in public rooms lol. But I would like to see issues with him and some of the guys here subside.
hexum
hexum
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:50 pm
i feel ya.

tbird is his own person but i went from not really understanding his gimmick to seeing hes alot of talk sometimes.

but yea its the internet so you never know.
TOMBSTONE4U
JESTER
JESTER

Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:59 pm
hexum wrote:i feel ya.

tbird is his own person but i went from not really understanding his gimmick to seeing hes alot of talk sometimes.

but yea its the internet so you never know.
I've always seen tbird as kind of a guy with a "shock value" sense of humor. You know like someone would come in the room he doesn't even know and he might say something like "look at this fucking loser, he doesn't even know what the fuck he's doing" and he may actually even sound dead serious but it's just his sense of humor, starting little troll wars with people. Like he creates mock arguments with people that he pretends to be taking seriously when really he's just getting a rise out of people. I always used to enjoy it, he made rooms entertaining back when I was playing on xlink.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum