SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
SocomDitch
BOOMER
BOOMER

Cutting the cord to cable TV - Page 4 Empty Re: Cutting the cord to cable TV

Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:07 am
I have Netflix amazon Hulu vudu and just internet, Bosch is awesome, like the books and tv show
MACK IS GOD
MACK IS GOD
BOOMER
BOOMER

Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:49 pm
Thats whats funny about Xfinity. In my experience, Verizon has the best cable/internet. Period. But when I moved to the area Im in now a couple years ago, it just happens to be the ONE dark spot for Verizon where they dont have service. 

So I had to get Xfinity internet (Comcast).

When I called to get the internet service, they went into the whole "bundle" sales pitch. "Well sir, if you just get cable and phone service in addition to your internet, blah blah"

I was like "I just want internet". They didnt even know how to react. It was insane. It was like they never heard of someone not subscribing to their whole bloated service that triples in price after a year. So anyways, yea, I get 100MBps for 50 bucks a month. Not bad I think.
Tactical Junglist
Tactical Junglist
REAVER
REAVER

Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:54 pm
I would also check out Man in the High Castle. absolutely AMAZING show.

Plus, they have all the reptilian/Nazi Antarctica/Base on the darkside of the moon shit you can handle...amazing all the nonsense they have. Paul, like Mack said, you will LOVE prime.
Buchanans
Buchanans
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:21 pm
MACK IS GOD wrote:Thats whats funny about Xfinity. In my experience, Verizon has the best cable/internet. Period. But when I moved to the area Im in now a couple years ago, it just happens to be the ONE dark spot for Verizon where they dont have service. 

So I had to get Xfinity internet (Comcast).

When I called to get the internet service, they went into the whole "bundle" sales pitch. "Well sir, if you just get cable and phone service in addition to your internet, blah blah"

I was like "I just want internet". They didnt even know how to react. It was insane. It was like they never heard of someone not subscribing to their whole bloated service that triples in price after a year. So anyways, yea, I get 100MBps for 50 bucks a month. Not bad I think.
I get this fucking shit from them too. 

I asked the lady how she was talking to me. She seemed bewildered at the question. 
Well you called us sir to discuss our service options... blah blah blah. 
So how do you think that happened? 
I don't understand sir you called... 
YES! I did what? 
Called? 
Yes! And I did that with what? 
A phone sir. So your sure you don't want the phone service sir? 
Miss if it only saves me a penny I want my penny please. 

I can't believe they think people still want fucking land line phones. 
My daughter asked what the lady had been asking about on the phone. 
She wanted to know if I wanted another phone. 
I want a phone. 
No the kind of phone with a wire coming out of it that is stuck on the wall and only does calls. 
After a very long pause my daughter says. That's dumb I don't want that.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum