SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
Admin
Admin
OPS COM
OPS COM
https://socomfans.forumotion.net

Who can still play Socom CA ?? Empty Who can still play Socom CA ??

Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:58 am
My PS3 is the 60 Gig, and I play Socom Combined Assault on occasion. If you are using your PS3 you can make the screen wide and use the 480 P setting, it doesn't look all that bad. Well, I was wondering if anyone else had the set up, I actually still have my PS2 brick with the Hard Drive on the back also. I played about 2 weeks ago and had a lot of fun, brought back the Socom feeling and made me realize why I was so addicted. I looked up at the clock and was amazed that I had been playing for over 5 hours, once I got into the groove it was automatic for me and I was having fun again. I really enjoyed it and I think it's worth a shot to play once a week. I am sure if you don't have the game anymore I think Gamestop has it used for less than 5 bucks. I tried this once before about 6 months ago or so and we had a couple of people show up, but not as many as I thought. We originally started off as a Socom Clan and I know we all miss a real Socom game. When your done playing and you watch the Socom 4 videos, you may wonder like I have what in the hell has Zipper done to our Game.
Anonymous

Who can still play Socom CA ?? Empty Re: Who can still play Socom CA ??

Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:28 pm
Let us designate a day. I still own every socom
With the exception of the psp ones.i still plan to get ftb2 someday
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:49 am
I agree with DITCH. I still play on occasion. You really should get it, the crosstalk stuff is pretty awesome. I thought it was the coolest thing when I first got CA and FTB2, the way it changes the game based on what you did on the other.

I wish they would make a FTB4 to go along with S4. Oh well............
[>B<]B1LLYBAD
REAVER
REAVER
http://b-con.darkbb.com

Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:30 pm
i played last week no mic but
still play from time to time i also
have 60gig
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:25 pm
[>B<]B1LLYBAD wrote:i played last week no mic but
still play from time to time i also
have 60gig
Hey Billy if you have your ol skool mic it will work on the PS3 for Socom CA, that is what I use on my 60 gig. The new mics don't work for some reason.
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:22 am
This is kind of random, but has anybody while playing S3 or CA ever spawned in the SEAL spawn as a Terrorist even though you were SEAL and all SEALs were enemies so you shot them and then they vote you out because they aren't actually your enemy, but the game was telling you they were?
Anonymous

Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:41 am
yeah, its happened to me
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum