SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

New Move Gun Empty New Move Gun

Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:28 pm

Hmmm....really? - via the official Playstation Blog

New Move Gun 5246910231_cc7f03b080

"The PlayStation Move sharp shooter was designed specifically with games such as Killzone 3 and SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs in mind and even comes with a Killzone 3 and SOCOM 4 sticker pack. Other compatible titles include Time Crisis: Razing Storm and Dead Space Extraction, but you can expect many more upcoming games that will work with it as well."

This one looks pretty good, I like the MP5 style. I hope it comes in a black color. I might actually get this since it should work because unlike the other guns it has the Move buttons above the trigger.
Anonymous

New Move Gun Empty Re: New Move Gun

Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:46 pm
check out the gamester fps master, they need to implement
some of its features into this gun. mapable buttons, and put two buttons on the gun handle where you can squeeze the gun handle with your middle and ring finger to perform whatever function you want, I pulled out my old fps master and was using it on socom 2 2 weeks ago, I can jump to climb while talking and turning my guy
because you have 4 buttons on the grips you can map. my left middle finger is jump, right middle is talk. right ring is crouch and prone and left ring is action (climb open /close doors etc). you never have to take your thumbs off the analog sticks,
heres a pic of the ps2 version, the xbox one is green

http://www.amazon.com/Gamester-USA-Master-Controller-Playstation-2/dp/B0001CNMB6
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:42 pm
Not for me, I may buy the move for the fighting game so me and my son can have some fun, but I refuse to use something like this on Socom, no way. Shocked
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum