SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
Anonymous

Just jumped on Socom Combined Assault - Page 3 Empty Re: Just jumped on Socom Combined Assault

Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:11 pm
I jumped on socom 1 after ya'll left
and the gameplay, graphics, gun sounds ..
everything is better, I got alot more kills on socom 1 also
the guns just feel and sound right,
no gay ass sprint button, no fockin cover system, no lame open mic
no pussy health regen
( whoever invented health regen should be beat to a bloody pulp the fockin pussy)
if socom 4 is a trendy peice of shit for noob faggots like streetmarine and gears of war active reload pricks who all want features from other games added in
then I will be found on socom 1 everynight with hopefully a group of you guys in our password protected ucrr's
I really hope socom 4 is good
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Just jumped on Socom Combined Assault - Page 3 Empty Re: Just jumped on Socom Combined Assault

Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:24 pm
You should of told me you went on S1, I would have joined you . I didn't get off CA until just now, I just kept lagging out.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:08 pm
I had to leave, had to go to the store and buy some food for the family.
Anonymous

Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:43 am
I started tonight with modern combat domination.then I finished off the night right.i played socom 2 enowapi sujo. Sandstorm. Then socom 1. But the rooms were locked. 140 on s2 17 on s1 but its late theres usually 40 on s1. Now im on combined assault having a blast
ChainFire420
ChainFire420
BOOMER
BOOMER

Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:20 am
I played some Combined Assault tonight. It was awful....until i realized my turn speed settings were horribly off. The Dead Zone was close to half-way up and my Acceleration was a quarter of the way short from max.

Fixed those and it was great! Except for the hackers that got in a few of the rooms i was in, until I found a group of guys with a passworded room. Then it was good nastolgic fun Smile I may do it again this week.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:24 am
SOCOM CA is awesome. My 2nd favorite in the series.
Anonymous

Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:33 am
I passed out on killing fields on ca last night lol
ChainFire420
ChainFire420
BOOMER
BOOMER

Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:00 am
DITCH wrote:I passed out on killing fields on ca last night lol

Lol.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum