SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
KRIS2001
KRIS2001
JESTER
JESTER

Looks like somebody pissed off Sony - Page 2 Empty Re: Looks like somebody pissed off Sony

Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:51 pm
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Looks like somebody pissed off Sony - Page 2 Empty Re: Looks like somebody pissed off Sony

Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:14 pm
I really wish these guys would fuck off. This hacking shit is starting to get on my nerves.
KRIS2001
KRIS2001
JESTER
JESTER

Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:03 pm
[BER]NAME-LESS wrote:I really wish these guys would fuck off. This hacking shit is starting to get on my nerves.

I just hope this stuff dont work Socom 4 or lagswitching cause if does that game will be dead before even gets good.
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:08 pm
X_x__SnAkE__x_X wrote:
[BER]NAME-LESS wrote:I really wish these guys would fuck off. This hacking shit is starting to get on my nerves.

I just hope this stuff dont work Socom 4 or lagswitching cause if does that game will be dead before even gets good.

It WILL work if they don't fix it by then, and who knows how much worse it is going to and can get. That's why It's starting to tick me off. It's just to familiar. Hackers ruined SOCOM 1, I moved on, they ruined SOCOM 2, I moved on, they ruined SOCOM 3, I moved on, They ruined Fireteam Bravo, I moved on, they ruined CA, I moved on, they ruined Fireteam Bravo 2, I moved on, they ruined Fireteam Bravo 3, I moved on, they ruined Confrontation, I moved on.

How long does the cycle go on before Sony/Zipper fixes it or before I finally break and give up on SOCOM?
Banes_fury
REAVER
REAVER

Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:35 am
Any games made by sony themselves will or should be ok, any games made by third party peeps will be screwed, this has basically shortened the 10 year plan for the ps3, so I now expect to see ps4 in the next few years, they will get psp phone out of the way first.

I agree, hire the hackers, the government do it, so why dont sony.??
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:33 am
And while they are at it they should hire me. I'm sure they have it covered, they have great engineers. Worst comes to worst, we all have to send our PS3's to SONY for a hardware update. My concern is how long it takes.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum