SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
DocEroc
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

DocEroc Empty DocEroc

Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:11 pm
Hey everyone. I am a 37 year old, big little kid! Smile I love gaming. Started off with the 2600 and have been in love ever since.

SOCOM 1 was my first shooter and online setup and have been a SOCOM fan since Aug 27, 2002! I love the game, love the franchise. I just hope S4 is an awesome game and one worthy of being a SOCOM sequel. I have been a fan of Zipper and have been playing MAG since release. I played the BETAs of MAG, but honestly hated it! But after a few hours of playing it retail, I was hooked. Never was a big FPS person, but played CoD W@W and had fun with my sons playing so I decided to jump on the CoD bandwagon. I hate them now, but dang, they are addicting!

Anyways, my PSN name. Many ask if I really am a doctor. Nah, not quite. I was a Hospital Corpsman in the NAVY and my Marines gave me the name Doc. You go to school, but until your Marines call ya DOC you are just another squid. But, after the NAVY I was blessed to have my medical experiences count towards a lot of medical courses and college credits and I was part of a program that advanced me to a Surgical Assistant/RN. But after 6 or 7 years, the program at our hospital was dropped and new management took over and I was getting bumped out of my status. Pissed me off so I bailed and hit up the post office. I was a Letter Carrier. Got hit in my mail truck and jacked my back up. Went back to school and got my degrees in Computer Science and Information Systems and I am a Software Engineer. But, I do web design/development and graphics design. I design t-shirts and work with several athletes from the University of Alabama.

Anyways, I will quit boring you. I have a SOCOM site up as well. http://SOCOMALLSTARS.com The site is a showcase for signatures, but it gets way more use than just that. I have added a link to the site and an avatar for it as well

Doc A.K.A. Eric
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

DocEroc Empty Re: DocEroc

Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:12 pm
What Up DOC, thanks for signing up. I will get your Clan site put on the Portal soon.
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:59 pm
Interesting life you have, far from boring me.
DocEroc
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:19 pm
Cool deal. I will have a full CLANK LINK page on my site soon. I will add BEERCLAN.biz to it
Admin
Admin
OPS COM
OPS COM
https://socomfans.forumotion.net

Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:22 pm
DocEroc wrote:Cool deal. I will have a full CLANK LINK page on my site soon. I will add BEERCLAN.biz to it
Appreciate it. I added your link to my portal bar, gotta few Clans on there. You have a nice site Doc, great job on it.
DocEroc
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:37 pm
Thanks man. I still have some tweaks, but the most part of it is ready to go.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum