SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
1gneous
1gneous
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Unlike NOCOM 4 on facebook Empty Unlike NOCOM 4 on facebook

Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:09 pm
Send Zipper a message by unliking NOCOM 4. Any way we can get the message across to them, we should.
Anonymous

Unlike NOCOM 4 on facebook Empty Re: Unlike NOCOM 4 on facebook

Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:15 pm
Lol
RaginPhoenix
JESTER
JESTER

Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:33 am
LOL I have to say this is the biggest negative reception to a game that hasn't been released that I have ever seen in my entire gaming life.
Anonymous

Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:38 am
True. But when you stray this far from your franchise whay do you expect
RaginPhoenix
JESTER
JESTER

Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:41 am
LOL im just saying that both of you are so set on not getting this game that its pretty hilarious. I mean there have been games that I have been disappointed in and others that i was pleasantly surprised with. But never have I felt so opposed to a game. I mean you two must have said at least 20 times how you hate the game, it sucks, and your not getting it. I think one of you even said that if the beta was good you still wouldn't buy it. Just funny how opposed you guys are that's all.
Anonymous

Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:09 am
I didn't say it sucked and I hated it.i am a fan of socom and say this is not socom.it might be a fun game but I won't support zipper.if they named it mag2 or something I would be totally fine with it..
Anonymous

Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:13 am
Haze lol that game didnt get this much attention.it had nothing to live up to
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:15 am
RaginPhoenix wrote:LOL im just saying that both of you are so set on not getting this game that its pretty hilarious. I mean there have been games that I have been disappointed in and others that i was pleasantly surprised with. But never have I felt so opposed to a game. I mean you two must have said at least 20 times how you hate the game, it sucks, and your not getting it. I think one of you even said that if the beta was good you still wouldn't buy it. Just funny how opposed you guys are that's all.

I don't get it either......

Anyways, I don't use Facebook, so is there anyway I can like NOCOM 4? I'm starting to warm up to it.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum