SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Socom 4 Tactical Tournaments Website - Page 4 Empty Re: Socom 4 Tactical Tournaments Website

Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:25 pm
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:
NAME-LESS wrote:
DITCH wrote:Dpad lean. Lobbies .i dont understand why they can't do lobbies and matchmaking slant 6 was able to do lobbies and quick matches. And pistols are in sp so why not mp? ill buy this game used after they add socom game modes . If they charge for game modes then fuck them

Lobbies are complex and time consuming, Slant 6 failed with both lobbies and QM. Pistols aren't in SP or MP. They are non-existent in S4 and like D-Pad lean they require new animations are graphics. On top of that they require calibration and multiple models.
Yeah your right, in order to put D-PAD lean in the game it would require all new movement dynamics to incorporate, which we may never see because it's not flipping a switch and adding Snap to Cover which was already coded.

Lobbies is SOCOM, and this is the biggest disappoint in the game IMO to date.

Well, they have been hinting that they may be willing to add in lobbies when they get our feedback on the whole game.

DITCH wrote:Slant 6 didnt fail with lobbies and quickmatching, they both work.
it is gay that you cant type in the lobbies

The lobbies didn't have UCRR of the proper medleys, but you are right they did work. The QM system on the other hand, is the laggiest, and most faulty matchmaking system that has ever plagued the gaming world.
A-K-I-L-L-E-S
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Socom 4 Tactical Tournaments Website - Page 4 Empty Re: Socom 4 Tactical Tournaments Website

Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:06 pm
Just looked at the site and so far, I must say you have my clan's attention. If the S4 clan matches are lame we will be looking for something very similar to this. Looks great.
kingGILLEY
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:53 pm
I cant wait to see what we can actually do for clan wars. But my site is set up so basically you can create you own tournament with whatever settings you want, and I will also have public tournaments which will have the most popular settings. Its mainly to get a bunch of clan wars going, (which is what socom is all about) and have some good competition.

I hope you come check us out and tell clans you are friendly with. There is no long term commitment, you can come and go as you please. There will be tournaments that are one or twice a week that last for months, and there will be tournaments that last a week, weekend, or even a day. I want to cater to the fans and have some fun.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum