SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Check out this Korean 3rd person game Empty Check out this Korean 3rd person game

Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:10 pm
If this on the PS3 I would play the hell out of it.

Anonymous

Check out this Korean 3rd person game Empty Re: Check out this Korean 3rd person game

Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:22 pm
is it a pc game? and whats up with the glowing light on his shoulder?
ChainFire420
ChainFire420
BOOMER
BOOMER

Check out this Korean 3rd person game Empty Re: Check out this Korean 3rd person game

Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:30 pm
LOL at the walking crouch! But yeah, it looks like Modern Combat: Domination with way better hit detection and no lag. Hell yea i would play that. I like how it only takes about 3 hits to drop someone. and LOL those voice-overs!
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:50 pm
ChainFire420 wrote:LOL at the walking crouch! But yeah, it looks like Modern Combat: Domination with way better hit detection and no lag. Hell yea i would play that. I like how it only takes about 3 hits to drop someone. and LOL those voice-overs!

The hit detection looked off to me. The kill at 50 sec took about 8 shots to put the guy down. It looked all right, but OTS pisses me off.
Anonymous

Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:54 pm
Ots view is GAY
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum