SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

WARMACHINE's KZ3 Commentary, good stuff Empty WARMACHINE's KZ3 Commentary, good stuff

Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:40 pm
WarMachine_v1
WarMachine_v1
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

WARMACHINE's KZ3 Commentary, good stuff Empty Re: WARMACHINE's KZ3 Commentary, good stuff

Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:04 pm
Thanks PAUL, I appreciate the support. To add... anyone who subscribes just comment on the channel or a video what you would like to see and hopefully I can make some stuff people like.
WarMachine_v1
WarMachine_v1
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

WARMACHINE's KZ3 Commentary, good stuff Empty Re: WARMACHINE's KZ3 Commentary, good stuff

Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:06 pm
For those who like MAG:

ChainFire420
ChainFire420
BOOMER
BOOMER

Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:14 pm
Not to bag on your videos bro, but is there a point to these? I know its a commentary and all, but you're just kinda talking non-specifically about anything and it's pretty boring to watch. Especially if your commentary is done seperately from your gameplay, you could make it more interesting or not talk in mono-tone so much.

I've played with you before and I know you're a good guy and all, but there needs to be more to your content here.
WarMachine_v1
WarMachine_v1
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:28 am
ChainFire420 wrote:Not to bag on your videos bro, but is there a point to these? I know its a commentary and all, but you're just kinda talking non-specifically about anything and it's pretty boring to watch. Especially if your commentary is done seperately from your gameplay, you could make it more interesting or not talk in mono-tone so much.

I've played with you before and I know you're a good guy and all, but there needs to be more to your content here.

What name do you even go by? I also put in the descriptions they were my first time doing them... it was also hard to try and relate the gameplay to SOCOM, I want my channel to primarily be SOCOM. Commentary is almost always done separately from the gameplay, I take it you haven't watched many YT videos in the gaming area... only "live commentarys" are done while the video is being recorded. I don't expect everyone to like it so, whatever.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum