SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

OPEN MIC CHAOS Empty OPEN MIC CHAOS

Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:23 pm
Turn up the Bass so I can hear you loud and clear over open mics. Yeah Man, I love Justin Beiber, he rocks, wooohoooo.

How about the guy who thinks he has to pretend to smoke weed and then coughs for 10 minutes because he really just started smoking cigarettes and is 14 years old.

Or how about the crazed un employed DAD who stays home with his 5 kids all under age 6 and they all cry for an hour straight and he yells non stop at the top of his lungs to shut the F up.

Or how about the guy who thinks he is the Urban SOCOM Commando Gangsta from Da Hood and every other word is N this and N that and he is the best COD player in the world so he knows how to play SOCOM. Ohhh,, the kicker is, he is 12 years old and white.

Or how about the Girl who has six Cell phones and is skyping at the same time to her husband and boyfriend and then every dude thinks that's an open invatation to try and get a SOCOM date and won't leave her alone.

Or how about the guy who fights with his Girl Friend and forgets it's open mic and dog cusses her out for 30 minutes and leaves his mic on. Then comes back and says he had to eat dinner but we all heard him dog cuss his girl and threaten to beat her ass.

Or how about the guy who does everything else but play SOCOM, LMAO, gotta love this guy who talks to his Mom, calls his office, orders Dominoes pizza, and then mic hogs telling stories about how good he used to be on SOCOM 1.

Or how about the guy who speaks another language and has 4 friends in the room and hates the U.S. The only English words they all know is F America.

Or how about the un supervised 6 year old who cusses more than I do and smacks on Doritoes the whole time.

But all in all yes we need Mics for Classic, but respawn I am on Mute and turned down all the way due to open mic chaos.

RaginPhoenix
JESTER
JESTER

OPEN MIC CHAOS Empty Re: OPEN MIC CHAOS

Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:00 pm
Exactly why I never was in favour of Open mics. I hate how people are pushing for this to be in Classic.

I said the exact same thing you said quite a while ago.
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:16 pm
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:Turn up the Bass so I can hear you loud and clear over open mics. Yeah Man, I love Justin Beiber, he rocks, wooohoooo.

How about the guy who thinks he has to pretend to smoke weed and then coughs for 10 minutes because he really just started smoking cigarettes and is 14 years old.

Or how about the crazed un employed DAD who stays home with his 5 kids all under age 6 and they all cry for an hour straight and he yells non stop at the top of his lungs to shut the F up.

Or how about the guy who thinks he is the Urban SOCOM Commando Gangsta from Da Hood and every other word is N this and N that and he is the best COD player in the world so he knows how to play SOCOM. Ohhh,, the kicker is, he is 12 years old and white.

Or how about the Girl who has six Cell phones and is skyping at the same time to her husband and boyfriend and then every dude thinks that's an open invatation to try and get a SOCOM date and won't leave her alone.

Or how about the guy who fights with his Girl Friend and forgets it's open mic and dog cusses her out for 30 minutes and leaves his mic on. Then comes back and says he had to eat dinner but we all heard him dog cuss his girl and threaten to beat her ass.

Or how about the guy who does everything else but play SOCOM, LMAO, gotta love this guy who talks to his Mom, calls his office, orders Dominoes pizza, and then mic hogs telling stories about how good he used to be on SOCOM 1.

Or how about the guy who speaks another language and has 4 friends in the room and hates the U.S. The only English words they all know is F America.

Or how about the un supervised 6 year old who cusses more than I do and smacks on Doritoes the whole time.

But all in all yes we need Mics for Classic, but respawn I am on Mute and turned down all the way due to open mic chaos.

I like those guys, they usually praise me for being Canadian Very Happy. I want PTT back and quite frankly proximity chat pisses me off. You can't talk to anyone without risking your cover being blown, but to add insult to injury they make your name pop up on the enemy screen. You might not have even made a noise loud enough for them to hear, and it tells them you are around.

I just completely avoid respawn, I hate it. Even if it wasn't named SOCOM, I would never touch it. I would rather play COD then S4 respawn and I sold COD because I hated it.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum