SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
RaginPhoenix
JESTER
JESTER

What is it about this game Empty What is it about this game

Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:31 am
Sometimes I log onto this game and I absolutely hate it. I play a game or two and just switch to nba or something. But other times I find myself playing for hours and not even knowing.

Last night I had the most fun Ive had on the beta in a long time. Met up with a group of guys that had mics and used them and honestly it was fun. We won 10 straight games just because of our communication.

Other times I hate this game and end up saying I wanna switch my preorder. Sigh. I want to love it so bad, but it really does depend on the people im playing with for me atleast.

xX_New_Order_Xx
xX_New_Order_Xx
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

What is it about this game Empty Re: What is it about this game

Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:17 pm
I agree that sometimes it is okay, while other times I hate it. I usually find the most fun in this game when I am playing with my clan members (which tends to be quite hard sometimes due to no lobby system or the Clan Challenge is down). However, overall, I believe that the game modes have a lot to do with the reason I hate this game more often than not. The modes are all similar and not that fun. I hate suppression (always have) and Bomb Squad is only fun in clan challenges, while Last Defense is only good in respawn. For me there is too much of the same thing in this game and that is why it is boring and stale.
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:34 pm
It is the same for me. Lag usually factors into it greatly for me.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum