SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
Ms.Badass
Ms.Badass
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA
https://www.facebook.com/kaci.barnes

People on the Socom Forums - Page 2 Empty Re: People on the Socom Forums

Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:07 pm
Hey everyone, I'm actually pretty disappointed lol I had a 360 and sold it Thursday to buy another ps3 just for socom 4 so yea that pretty much sucked big ones when I came home and suprise! No psn! But the sp is pretty sick I'm excited to see the online game
ChainFire420
ChainFire420
BOOMER
BOOMER

Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:49 pm
Ms.Badass wrote:Hey everyone, I'm actually pretty disappointed lol I had a 360 and sold it Thursday to buy another ps3 just for socom 4 so yea that pretty much sucked big ones when I came home and suprise! No psn! But the sp is pretty sick I'm excited to see the online game

Well thats just unlucky. But yea, 2 days after Socom comes out and PSN goes down....what are the odds of that. There's probably a hardcore Socomer in Anonymous, LOL.
Ms.Badass
Ms.Badass
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:05 pm
Lol so do u believe that anonymous was involved? Everyone seems to be 50/50 on it. As for me I have no idea but it is a big coincidence if they are not involved...
ChainFire420
ChainFire420
BOOMER
BOOMER

Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:08 pm
Honestly i dont know. If I had to make a guess, I'd say its all a hoax and that its really Sony trying to make Anonymous look bad. It wouldnt surprise me one bit if they just "faked" an attack to piss off a whole lot of people, stir up rumors, and (with Anonymous as the big thing these days) try to put some sort of false blame on those hackers.

But no one has any proof right now, so its anyone's guess. That's just my possible explanation Smile

And Sony would do something like that too.
Ms.Badass
Ms.Badass
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:16 pm
Lol urs I agree Sony would fake some bs I heard rumors that the psn was having problems before they shit down and didn't want to take the heat if it collapsed so the created the hoax to save their butts but like u said no one knows. I just hope they fix it ASAP so I can play socom 4 cost me $60 and I can only play sp freakin sux
Anonymous

Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:21 pm
Your theoru would also give sony an excuse to start charging for the psn. Even though they said it will always be free
ChainFire420
ChainFire420
BOOMER
BOOMER

Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:26 pm
Ms.Badass wrote:Lol urs I agree Sony would fake some bs I heard rumors that the psn was having problems before they shit down and didn't want to take the heat if it collapsed so the created the hoax to save their butts but like u said no one knows. I just hope they fix it ASAP so I can play socom 4 cost me $60 and I can only play sp freakin sux

I haven't heard that but it sounds as likely as anything else. Honestly though, I have a lot of projects going on right now, so for the next 3 weeks im pretty busy anyway....
Ms.Badass
Ms.Badass
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:32 pm
I think its bs to have to pay anymore money to play! U have so much money already invested in the system and games mics etc not to mention u gotta pay for high speed internet every month I don't know if is b down for that
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum