SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Is the PS2 Network Servers Running Empty Is the PS2 Network Servers Running

Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:33 pm
I saw on the Socom forums someone was asking for people to play Socom 2 on-line. I haven't cut on my PS2 yet, about to in a second to check this out. I was under the assumption that the PSN network was all servers ??? If this is the case everyone should go out and buy a PS2 and rock SOCOM old School.

NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Is the PS2 Network Servers Running Empty Re: Is the PS2 Network Servers Running

Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:52 pm
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:I saw on the Socom forums someone was asking for people to play Socom 2 on-line. I haven't cut on my PS2 yet, about to in a second to check this out. I was under the assumption that the PSN network was all servers ??? If this is the case everyone should go out and buy a PS2 and rock SOCOM old School.

No, PSN is just the server that PS3's have to connect to before connecting to the actual game server. Since PS2 doesn't have to do the universal connection it shouldn't be affected.

If you go on S1 or CA(you need to get into the co-op Mad) let me know.
Anonymous

Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:22 pm
Games on ps2 have their own servers. Ive been on socom 1 and 2 everynight since wed. Some battlefield 2 modern combat also
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum