SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
-_R1DD1CK_-
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Need a GOOD Clan Empty Need a GOOD Clan

Sat May 28, 2011 12:07 am
Hey guys, Im 23. I'm looking for a good clan. One who has forum activity, own website and well put together. Hopefully one that played in Battlefields of Honor, Chaos Tactics, Urgent Fury etc. Im a pretty good player and know how to use teamwork. I want to get things started right away. Without a clan and teamwork, SOCOM 4 sucks.

Not to sound like a dick, but I like activity in a clan ASAP. I like my opinion heard, and even listened to. I wont be a "Recruit". For one, because Im not 12, and for two, I just feel it demeaning to me. I've been REAL "recruit" in the United States Marine Corps, so asking me to be a "recruit" on a video game scratch No thank you. I know, it sounds like a dick move but I do want a real clan asap. If ya like what you read, just shoot me a message. Thanks again for the opportunity.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Need a GOOD Clan Empty Re: Need a GOOD Clan

Sat May 28, 2011 11:02 am
We have a few Clan links on the Portal page of the forum. If your running Google Chrome or Mozilla you may have to hit the refresh button for some reason to view them all. There are great Clans on there, good luck and thank you for the visit. Stop in often and say hello.
DASTORED
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:30 am
hola
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/