SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

This fits the Socom Community Empty This fits the Socom Community

Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:01 pm
GenSpall
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

This fits the Socom Community Empty Re: This fits the Socom Community

Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:07 pm
I was actually part of the Eve Online debacle known as Incarna (or more affectionately, Incarnage) when it happen. Having played since June of 2008, when I had heard even then of talk about Walking in Stations (WiS), I was rather mortified. After all, I played because spaceships were the stars of the game, not the avatars. At any rate, I unsubbed, along with thousands of others, and the forums were ablaze with negative comments towards CCP. Yeah, it took about three months, but CCP finally relented, turning their focus back to the spaceships, and all seems well. Voices were heard and action taken.

But it also seems like there is more gratuitous complaining these days as well. I remember the days of socomclans.net where the flames were generally directed at those who were I-Dub scrubs and Noobtubers (before the term was officially coined), and Zipper only got a fraction of the complaints directed against them. These days, it seems like everything is on fire, from the community to the developers. It's a rather unhealthy environment. For the most part, I take little sojourns into these various communities, nowhere near the amount of time I used to spend on forums. I just can't quite stomach it as much anymore.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum