SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
GenSpall
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

I think I'm late to the party... Empty I think I'm late to the party...

Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:44 pm
What's up guys, I'm GenSpall, or just Spall for short. Been playing since midway through Original SOCOM, all the way up to SOCOM 4. I was huge into SOCOM II, but then again, who wasn't at the time? I recently started playing SOCOM 4 again after a few months of relative inactivity and trying to touch base with the community.

If you are playing SOCOM, send me a friends invite, I could always use a pal to go shooting with! Just be warned, I'm not as good as I used to be, but that doesn't stop me from getting out there and mixing it up!

By the by, this is a pretty sweet forum you got here, and even though I am a tad bit late, I'll be sure to post and see if I can wake up a few people!
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

I think I'm late to the party... Empty Re: I think I'm late to the party...

Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:12 pm
I appreciate it. Yeah the forum used to be very popular until Socom 4 hit and a lot of Socom fans have lost interest. There are still many die hards left who still hang around and post.

Welcome to the forum
GenSpall
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:27 pm
Thanks much! I'm one of "those" SOCOM 4 fans, so I'm sure I might get smacked around a little, but I'm fine with that! =)
SocomDitch
BOOMER
BOOMER

Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:36 pm
Nothings wrong with people who like unsocom 4. As long as they're not dilusional enough to believe its a socom game. Smile
GenSpall
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:42 pm
Lol, but it says SOCOM on the cover? Honestly, I'm far too old to make distinctions anymore. And I'm too brutally honest with the series to not say that previous incarnations could not have the same distinctions attached to them! So I just play and have a good time. Very Happy
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:18 pm
GenSpall wrote:Lol, but it says SOCOM on the cover? Honestly, I'm far too old to make distinctions anymore. And I'm too brutally honest with the series to not say that previous incarnations could not have the same distinctions attached to them! So I just play and have a good time. Very Happy

Ditch is a die hard fan who will debate with you for 10 years over Socom. lol study
SocomDitch
BOOMER
BOOMER

Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:49 am
I'm not wanting to fight with anyone. If you play socom 1 or 2 for a few hours then play the unsocom 4 beta. Which is what I did you will say WTF!! This doesn't feel look play or have anything from the socom franchise in it.. then you might say. Its a fun game but it ain't no socom. Needless to say I didn't buy it. I play socom 1,2 or CA at least once a week. Along with confrontation. I can see how people even old fans of the real socoms may think unsocom 4 is socom. Because a lot of us haven't played a ps2. Socom for 6 years. They have so much more of everything.
GenSpall
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:01 pm
Yeah, not gonna fight about it either. I can generally respect the views of others and agree to disagree and go on. I won't even list why I like SOCOM 4 so much, lol! Laughing
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum