SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

What games are looking forward to this year. Empty What games are looking forward to this year.

Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:57 pm
1. Twisted Metal
2. Ghost Recon
3. Socom, 2 Port "HEHE"
4. Spec Ops the line
5. SSX

http://ps3.gamespy.com/index/release.html
SocomDitch
BOOMER
BOOMER

What games are looking forward to this year. Empty Re: What games are looking forward to this year.

Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:42 am
counter strike global offensive- closest thing to a socom ( I know its 1st person)
twisted metal
Resident evil operation racoon city ( rent to see if i can stomach the horrible ots camera view they force on us, cmon give us the option to play in centered tpv

I used to look forward to specops TL but after seeing some banned beta videos it looks EXACTLY like unsocom 4
I am now renting every game before I buy, yeah lol the last game i got was battlefail 3, wish i would have rented that first.
Rabbit
REAVER
REAVER

What games are looking forward to this year. Empty Re: What games are looking forward to this year.

Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:14 am
None in particular with definite release dates, TBH. I'm gonna be moving in a couple months, so pre-ordering would be kind of pointless (am gonna miss the GameStop where I am, though; been shopping there for over a decade, all the staff know me by name and I know them, and I get lots of freebies like strategy guides and t-shirts).

I am quite excited with the recent announcement of Medal of Honor: Warfighter, though. MoH2010 is my third favorite shooter after America's Army: Rise of a Soldier and the SOCOM franchise as a whole excluding Confrontation and S4.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum