SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
Dominator94
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

This game is really shit now Empty This game is really shit now

Wed May 09, 2012 10:08 pm
This game was actually doing really good in the begin of 2012. There was like no coders, but 3/1/12 this game start to turn in to shit. Coder made a server boot code and been fucking with the servers. Now the game numbers are low as shit and the game unplayable. The ranks are even froze and you can't edit you profile in the community. He really mess this game up. Helpfully SLANT SIX is working on SOCOM game. He also banned a lot of people from the game.
Squeek
Squeek
JESTER
JESTER

This game is really shit now Empty Re: This game is really shit now

Thu May 10, 2012 2:30 pm
Yeah its hit or miss with that game. So days no problems others nonstop. Lately i have just played the real game... Holy crap! Lol. I have been doing cross talk with the psp games and makes it interesting. How ever i want to try some missions online with friends soon. I like this online more them s2 but everyone does s2 more.
Dominator94
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Thu May 10, 2012 5:13 pm
I try playing SOCOM 2 again, but it feel like i going backward. SCA got the best User Interface and the gameplay got a lot less lag than SOCOM 2. The hit detection a lot better than SOCOM 2. SOCOM 2 a great game, but it got too many technical issues.
Admin
Admin
OPS COM
OPS COM
https://socomfans.forumotion.net

Thu May 10, 2012 5:32 pm
Socom 2 is not as bad as CA when it comes to getting booted out of rooms by fokin no life losers.
Dominator94
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Thu May 10, 2012 8:52 pm
Admin wrote:Socom 2 is not as bad as CA when it comes to getting booted out of rooms by fokin no life losers.

That why i trying to get back in to SOCOM 2. I actually like SOCOM 1 gameplay better than SOCOM 2. So some times i hop on SOCOM 1.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Sat May 12, 2012 3:55 pm
Used to be my 2nd favorite Socom of all times. Sad to see it go away like this,, fucking creeps need an ass wooping.
Dominator94
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Tue May 22, 2012 10:16 pm
All of the servers errors got fixed a week ago. Still think he booting the server somethings.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Thu May 24, 2012 9:57 am
Played it on Tuesday and it was all respawn rooms.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum