SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
Admin
Admin
OPS COM
OPS COM
https://socomfans.forumotion.net

SOCOM 3 had the best theme song IMO of them all Empty SOCOM 3 had the best theme song IMO of them all

Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:03 am
ChainFire420
ChainFire420
BOOMER
BOOMER

SOCOM 3 had the best theme song IMO of them all Empty Re: SOCOM 3 had the best theme song IMO of them all

Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:11 pm
I've listened to most of the music tracks for all the games up to Combined Assault, and the music just gets better as it goes, from Socom I up to Socom CA. Confrontation's music sucked, and it was mostly just ambiance anyway.
Socom 4's is okay, not great but okay, so far.

I actually have the Socom 3 music play when i startup and shutdown my computer, instead of the default Windows tones Very Happy Its so epic.
xPREDICTIONx
xPREDICTIONx
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

SOCOM 3 had the best theme song IMO of them all Empty Re: SOCOM 3 had the best theme song IMO of them all

Wed May 04, 2011 5:20 pm
S3 DOES have the best theme song...I remember when I brought her home Sad Oct.15 2005.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:31 pm
Updated with my own video
Dominator94
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:33 pm
If anyone want the full SOCOM3 sound track i can upload.
Rabbit
REAVER
REAVER

Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:55 am
It really does. The intro begins and gives you a sensation of dread, like a terrorist attack or some other atrocity is imminent, then it kicks in and it has a very heroic feel to it. Probably the only other theme that can hold a candle to it is the theme that played during the team select screen in the original Ghost Recon.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum