SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
TOMBSTONE4U
JESTER
JESTER

Socom Friends Night (any night) - Page 2 Empty Re: Socom Friends Night (any night)

Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:03 pm
Socom Friends Night (any night) - Page 2 Giphy
SocomDitch wrote:, so if you hit the minus sign on a post, you can't change it, I was just experimenting when I minused the op in here, don't take it the wrong way Tomb lol
TOMBSTONE4U
JESTER
JESTER

Socom Friends Night (any night) - Page 2 Empty Re: Socom Friends Night (any night)

Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:18 pm
Ok so it's about 9:13 PM and I'm going to hop on S2. Not sure if any TRS guys will be on there tonight or if they plan to be on CA with Tawok since it appears they hashed some of their issues out. But if anyone's interested in playing some S2 I'll be on (using the in game mic not discord). Evo had left a message earlier saying S2 was on for tonight but then also said he probably wouldn't be there for it so who knows. I'll juts play with randoms in whatever rooms are available and then check the lobby around 10 PMish to see if any TRS guys are in the xlink lobby, or if they have a "Socom fun night" room up.
TOMBSTONE4U
JESTER
JESTER

Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:14 pm
Well, it's Friday so I suppose there will be some Socom going on tonight. I'm assuming Tawok and company will have a room going and dizee and company will likely have one going to. I'm not sure where they are at as far as if they will join into one group now since the rhetoric has died down of late but no matter what the situation there should be some options for people who want to play with TRS community peeps. I'm not sure if I will make it on since I might have to take a little road trip at 6:30 AM tomorrow morning but I'm going to try to get on and maybe get in some games on the earlier end. Maybe like 9 to 11 PMish range (eastern) , maybe longer if plans for tomorrow change.
Drumcat
Drumcat
REAVER
REAVER

Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:46 pm
Good deal, Tomb. In addition to this forum, the Discord text chat is a good way to get a few of us together.
S_L_I_C_K
S_L_I_C_K
REAVER
REAVER

Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:17 pm
One of these days I need to set this up and give it a run.  Just need to find a night when i am alone.  maybe this September I might have a few nights to do it.
TOMBSTONE4U
JESTER
JESTER

Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:24 pm
Drumcat wrote:Good deal, Tomb. In addition to this forum, the Discord text chat is a good way to get a few of us together.
You need to start playing some during the week again even where there is no community night going on. I need allies to commiserate with when I am getting my ass kicked by the xlink regs lol. I actually was in a room last night where Bullski made an appearance. Swill dropped in briefly to testing out that PCX thing or whatever it is called.

What I don't get is I sometimes I get told I sponge to like you been getting lately but when I play the xlink regs they seem to put me down quick and fast every time. When I play with those guys, seems like if they start shooting at me and I am not directly facing them I don't even have a chance to return fire cause I'm already dead. I wish my "sponging" would make an appearance in public rooms when guys like Mastermind, Lurry, etc. show up lol.
TOMBSTONE4U
JESTER
JESTER

Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:25 pm
S_L_I_C_K wrote:One of these days I need to set this up and give it a run.  Just need to find a night when i am alone.  maybe this September I might have a few nights to do it.
I look forward to the chance to shoot you in the face SLICK lol
dizee
dizee
JESTER
JESTER

Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:09 am
a bunch of us will be on tonight for our friday night event. I encourage everyone to log on and play. with all the BS coming out of TRS the past few days, i think it would be good for alot of you all to hop on and play some S2 with us.

If you want in our discord the link is below. ofcourse you dont even have to join the discord to play, just say something here or on xlink chat and we will get you the room name.

discord: discord.gg/FbmvwX3
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum