SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

H-HOUR will be porting over to the PS4 Empty H-HOUR will be porting over to the PS4

Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:46 pm
H-Hour has posted on Twitter that they have gotten the thumbs up to Port over to the PS4. I don't really know how all that works and I am some what excited about it.. Hell, I gave them money for this and I be damned if I don't support it.

Anyone else supporting H-Hour's port over? drunken
dizee
dizee
JESTER
JESTER

H-HOUR will be porting over to the PS4 Empty Re: H-HOUR will be porting over to the PS4

Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:01 pm
Nope.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

H-HOUR will be porting over to the PS4 Empty Re: H-HOUR will be porting over to the PS4

Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:04 pm
dizee wrote:Nope.

Yeah, I feel ya man,, I just think we have waited this long might as well see what it's about when it finally hits the PS4. Hell, it may be a decent game.. Who knows. lol
S_L_I_C_K
S_L_I_C_K
REAVER
REAVER

Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:20 am
nope.  i havent even thought about looking into it.  as far as i am concerned that is $50 i threw away.
dizee
dizee
JESTER
JESTER

Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:21 am
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:

Yeah, I feel ya man,, I just think we have waited this long might as well see what it's about when it finally hits the PS4. Hell, it may be a decent game.. Who knows. lol
By the time it hits PS4, the PS7 will be out.
S_L_I_C_K
S_L_I_C_K
REAVER
REAVER

Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:23 am
dizee wrote:
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:

ps7 PRO
xCaZx
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:45 am
S_L_I_C_K wrote:
dizee wrote:
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:

ps7 PRO
I hope the ps7 PRO finally comes with those long awaited boomerang controllers.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:03 am
xCaZx wrote:
S_L_I_C_K wrote:
dizee wrote:
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:

ps7 PRO
I hope the ps7 PRO finally comes with those long awaited boomerang controllers.

If H-Hour hits the PS4 I hope it's a 9.99 download or something like that. No way am I spending more than 20 dollars for it, especially donating 50 dollars already.

Last edited by PAUL-AWOL- on Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum