SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Name your favorite Socomer

+8
Swill
TOMBSTONE4U
Tactical Junglist
PRE_-CISION-_
Oni64
PAUL-AWOL-
SocomDitch
Plierr
12 posters
Go down
dizee
dizee
JESTER
JESTER

Name your favorite Socomer - Page 3 Empty Re: Name your favorite Socomer

Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:28 pm
MACK IS GOD
MACK IS GOD
BOOMER
BOOMER

Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:54 pm
dizee wrote:
 Remember this faggot?

It was in the "recommended videos" while I was watching the Turban video.

Remember when he made that video with that skank that looked like he just picked her up off Tonnelle Ave in North Bergen?

Yes I am aware of the best and most active streets on which to pick up hookers in New Jersey, but I digress......

Anyway, yea so do you remember this faggot?
TOMBSTONE4U
JESTER
JESTER

Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:39 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
MACK IS GOD wrote:
dizee wrote:
 Remember this faggot?

Remember when he made that video with that skank that looked like he just picked her up off Tonnelle Ave in North Bergen?

Yes I am aware of the best and most active streets on which to pick up hookers in New Jersey, but I digress......

He actually bears a striking resemblance to you but what gave it away it was someone else is he has his fingers up in their air rather then up his ass.
Drumcat
Drumcat
REAVER
REAVER

Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:54 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
SocomDitch wrote:Drum. 
Dudes as original as you get

Never got a new console,
 stuck with the classic

Aw shucks, man. But surely you have me mistaken for that original Socomer from the mountain west, who drove a truck and used the Socompass to call-out positions. Smile Dude played the game how it was meant to be played.
ChemoFreak7
ChemoFreak7
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:10 am
TOMBSTONE4U wrote:
MACK IS GOD wrote:
dizee wrote:
 Remember this faggot?

He actually bears a striking resemblance to you but what gave it away it was someone else is he has his fingers up in their air rather then up his ass.

Jay always creeped me out by how effeminate he was, and the dude always has a greasy smile on his face... should rename himself to UnclePedo2988.
Swill
Swill
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:39 am
My favorite Socomer of all time is Mack Is God, hands down.

I witnessed his greatness and God-given talent first hand. After over a decade of having not played the game, his first night back playing resulted in a resounding MVP performance, the likes of which I have never seen previously. The word that springs to mind is "majestic".

On top of that, it's his character. He's a kind, warm-hearted, helpful individual who's always trying to elevate those around him and lift them up to their true potential. He's the all-around package.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:41 am
Swill wrote:My favorite Socomer of all time is Mack Is God, hands down.

I witnessed his greatness and God-given talent first hand. After over a decade of having not played the game, his first night back playing resulted in a resounding MVP performance, the likes of which I have never seen previously. The word that springs to mind is "majestic".

On top of that, it's his character. He's a kind, warm-hearted, helpful individual who's always trying to elevate those around him and lift them up to their true potential. He's the all-around package.

Why talking about this man's package? santa rendeer
Swill
Swill
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:12 pm
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:
Swill wrote:My favorite Socomer of all time is Mack Is God, hands down.

Why talking about this man's package? santa rendeer

I'm actually Kevin Spacey in real life, that's why.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum