SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
Tactical Junglist
Tactical Junglist
REAVER
REAVER

Star Wars Battlefront 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Star Wars Battlefront 2

Thu 16 Nov 2017 - 19:46
I saw a tweet where they are essentially killing in game purchases.
UnSeenDeath88
UnSeenDeath88
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Thu 16 Nov 2017 - 20:10
yea I just saw that as well, honestly I hope people just stay away from it in general, give them a slap in the face for even thinking about doing this, EA has been dirty for awhile but they tried to take it that extra step and the internet finally told them to fuck off, I would like to see most everybody stick by it, that would really show them it's unacceptable.
Tactical Junglist
Tactical Junglist
REAVER
REAVER

Thu 16 Nov 2017 - 20:13
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
It's temporary. They way the ability to purchase in game crystals will return after they "make changes to the game". Fucking weaksauce...
UnSeenDeath88
UnSeenDeath88
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Thu 16 Nov 2017 - 20:17
dizee
dizee
JESTER
JESTER

Thu 16 Nov 2017 - 20:22
we beat EA for now

Tactical Junglist
Tactical Junglist
REAVER
REAVER

Thu 16 Nov 2017 - 20:27
from ea.com

Thank you to everyone in our community for being the passionate fans that you are.

Our goal has always been to create the best possible game for all of you – devoted Star Wars fans and game players alike. We’ve also had an ongoing commitment to constantly listen, tune and evolve the experience as it grows. You’ve seen this with both the major adjustments, and polish, we have made over the past several weeks.

But as we approach the worldwide launch, it's clear that many of you feel there are still challenges in the design. We’ve heard the concerns about potentially giving players unfair advantages. And we’ve heard that this is overshadowing an otherwise great game. This was never our intention. Sorry we didn’t get this right.

We hear you loud and clear, so we’re turning off all in-game purchases. We will now spend more time listening, adjusting, balancing and tuning. This means that the option to purchase crystals in the game is now offline, and all progression will be earned through gameplay. The ability to purchase crystals in-game will become available at a later date, only after we’ve made changes to the game. We’ll share more details as we work through this.

We have created a game that is built on your input, and it will continue to evolve and grow. Star Wars Battlefront II is three times the size of the previous game, bringing to life a brand new Star Wars story, space battles, epic new multiplayer experiences across all three Star Wars eras, with more free content to come. We want you to enjoy it, so please keep your thoughts coming. And we will keep you updated on our progress.

Tactical Junglist
Tactical Junglist
REAVER
REAVER

Thu 16 Nov 2017 - 20:28
dizee wrote:we beat EA for now

Yeah, I'll take it for now. It definitely has re-piqued my interest...
MACK IS GOD
MACK IS GOD
BOOMER
BOOMER

Thu 16 Nov 2017 - 21:07
Tactical Junglist wrote:
dizee wrote:we beat EA for now

Yeah, I'll take it for now. It definitely has re-piqued my interest...

Dont think for one minute that (((they))) wont figure out another way to seperate you from your shekels.

This is pure PR. And once Battlefront isnt the most visible game on the market (((they))) will reintroduce some shit to fleece their customers.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum