SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

My Review of the EARFORCE PX 21 Headset Empty My Review of the EARFORCE PX 21 Headset

Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:38 pm
I bought the Turtle Beach Head set on line from Best Buy for 79.99. I did some research on numerous brands and the PX 21's for 79.99 got great Reviews.

At first I didn't think I would be able to use them because of the HD connection to the PS3 and I didn't want to lose the HD sound. Well they do work with the HDMI cable and the sound thru the head phones is outstanding. The quality of sound I am getting thru these far exceeded my expectations.

There are 3 price ranges for Turtle Beach 49.99, 79.99 and 149.99. I kind of regret not splurging for the 149.99 model but I am happy with the 79.99 price.

The set up was very easy. The Head Phones come with 2 cords for audio, one is for the XBOX. Use the green female audi adapter with the red and white audio jacks, plug this into the audio ports on the back of your TV. Next plug the USB cable into the PS3, now it's time to config the sound on the PS3 to get the best sound. Choose Audio settings, HDMI, Manaul set up, then click on all the 2 Ch. settings. The PS3 will give you three Channel settings to choose from, 2, 5, 7. I am not sure if the 149.99 model is capable of using the other 2 channels, but I don't see the need IMO. Save your settings and adjust the volume settings to your tolerance, I say tolerance because COD Balck OPS will blow your ears off.

The Bass is deep and the Chat settings are very loud. Everything is easily adjusted and the long 13 foot cord doesn't seem to get in the way.

Last edited by [BER]PAUL-AWOL- on Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

My Review of the EARFORCE PX 21 Headset Empty Re: My Review of the EARFORCE PX 21 Headset

Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:07 pm
I almost got those a year ago.but I love my tritton axpros
Rave-nhill
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

My Review of the EARFORCE PX 21 Headset Empty Re: My Review of the EARFORCE PX 21 Headset

Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:49 pm
I use my Xbox Turtle Beach X11's, just bought this Virgo USb adapter to use it with my PS3 & i was sorted. Great quality for a cheaper headset. (£40)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum