SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
x-X-KRATOS-X-x
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Lol what a review Empty Lol what a review

Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:09 am
I totally agree with him but You gotta stand up for what you believe in lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9_KIHl3zZY&feature=feedu
Anonymous

Lol what a review Empty Re: Lol what a review

Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:15 am
he says buy it.. I say grt it used if u want it. They have not listened yet.. Why would they AFTER they already have your money?. Turban and intimartyr sold out.. I a
M still subscribed but turb lost alot of credibility.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:26 am
I am at work and can't watch it. Is this the New Turban video, if it is I have seen it and I don't think he sold out per say, but it's a new approach and I respect that. Sometimes you have to take a step back and say what's on your mind even if it doesn't go over well with everyone.

Ohhh and buying used games may not be the way to go anymore. I had a person in my Clan rent Homefront and since he didn't have some type of activation key he couldnn't join rooms and play certain maps with our Clan.

Sounds like the same shit Computer Games have done. Another way to line the pockets and Blockbuster and Game Fly will lose money on this.
KRIS2001
KRIS2001
JESTER
JESTER

Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:07 pm
I think it is so funny how everyone going to buy Socom 4 now cause they think Zipper will listen and change some stuff after game is released. I personally dont think they going to change mic or bring back grenade arch or bring back d-pad lean. That is just my opinion I think the game will do ok in sales not great just ok. This game is ok but I would honestly rather play COD then this game and Iam not even a fan of COD.
ChainFire420
ChainFire420
BOOMER
BOOMER

Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:25 pm
Wow, he sounds so different from back when he was trashing Confrontation. He really HAS sold out. This is complete rubbish.

We really don't know whats going on behind the scenes with Zipper or Sony, its all speculation from our side. From our view, All we know or can communicate with is Zipper. But, I don't see any reason why Zipper or Seth Luisi can't just come out and say this. If they were pressured from Sony into making this game the way it is, they let us fucking know that, don't back this trash game telling us for months on end that it's a great game and we just have to "give it a chance".

Well we HAVE given it a chance, and its not as bad as we thought it would be...its WORSE. It what Turban and other people are saying is true, that Sony is the devil horns behind this, we should attacking Sony about this, not Zipper. But Zipper likes to keep thier lips sealed about EVERYTHING, so we get no perspective on anything, and that means they have literlally made themselves the target of our attacks. To what? defend Sony?

Bottom line is, we're pissed. The Socom fans are PISSED, and someone needs to answer for these crimes against our beloved series.
Anonymous

Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:46 pm
I wonder if turb worked for zip or sony this whole time. He ripped and tore into /6 and con so badly. Then this video praising zip and unsocom 4?!.... This game is so unlike a socom. I cant believe he ripped into con and not this game. No d pad lean no lobbies . No pistold. The list goes on and on and he didnt get mad about any of the bullshit. Just sucked up to zip... Whay a sellout. I am waiting to hear his next vid or 2 before I decide to unsubscribe from him and put up a sell out video reply to him.. At least schwinn04 stayed true. .... Fuckin turban.
ChainFire420
ChainFire420
BOOMER
BOOMER

Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:58 pm
DITCH wrote:I wonder if turb worked for zip or sony this whole time. He ripped and tore into /6 and con so badly. Then this video praising zip and unsocom 4?!.... This game is so unlike a socom. I cant believe he ripped into con and not this game. No d pad lean no lobbies . No pistold. The list goes on and on and he didnt get mad about any of the bullshit. Just sucked up to zip... Whay a sellout. I am waiting to hear his next vid or 2 before I decide to unsubscribe from him and put up a sell out video reply to him.. At least schwinn04 stayed true. .... Fuckin turban.

Makes you wonder, doesn't it? Maybe they paid him off after they saw what he did about Confrontation.

When I first started playing the beta and was really pissed off, I thought about Turban doing that "Seth Luisi" face. I figured that would be how he would react to this game, lol.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:37 pm
Next video if you see in the background expensive leather coaches and a big ass house you all know what happened. LMAO
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum