SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
Anonymous

Lol what a review - Page 2 Empty Re: Lol what a review

Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:12 pm
Lol no paul hes in a set or house sony owns. Making it look like hes really just another socom fsn like us
RaginPhoenix
JESTER
JESTER

Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:52 am
LMAO so because the guy changed his mind after he actually PLAYED the game he's a sellout? Maybe if you listened to what he said you would understand. He says that the basis for a great game is here, however ripping on it or boycotting it gains you what? He stated many times that he was trying to make a civilized video for those that requested it.

He didn't "suck up to Zipper", he simply made constructive use of his energy. He still criticized the grenade fails, the fact that you can't cook or aim them, and other issues with the game.

Stop being a blind hater, just because he no longer holds your "this game is shit view" you are quick to crucify him. However when he made videos that mocked the game YOU quick to praise him and say only he speaks the truth.

What is your motive Ditch? Hmmm? Do you want to see this game fail? Do you hope that Socom 4 flops? What are you all about?
Anonymous

Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:13 am
Fix con
RaginPhoenix
JESTER
JESTER

Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:16 am
Fix con? They would have to redo con to fix a majority of its issues. Slant Six has already got their next project. That means your looking at 2 years ish before they could begin development. What are you going to do in the meantime?
Anonymous

Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:26 am
I play socom 1 2 ca and alot of con.
RaginPhoenix
JESTER
JESTER

Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:28 am
Ahhh I'd probably do that if my ps3 was backwards compatible. I can't stand CON. Plus I have a bunch of other games that occupy my time.

Well since your good for the next two years as you say, then why do you continue to bash on this game? Just wait till Slant 6 comes with another CON for you.
Anonymous

Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:30 am
Ill give more thorough answer after work
RaginPhoenix
JESTER
JESTER

Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:33 am
LOL cool. Not trying to attack you personally but just trying to understand where you are coming from.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum