SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Abandoned Extraction Empty Abandoned Extraction

Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:39 am
Since the idea has come to my head that I may end up liking S4 and Zipper might actually fix some things, I thought I would try being optimistic.

So, lets say Zipper by chance decides to add extraction to S4. I personally think the map is designed well for Extraction.

Here is my rendition of Abandoned Extraction in S4:

Abandoned Extraction Abando10

Do you like it, dislike the idea or would you rather see the hostages and LZ's in different positions? Give me some feedback and if you guys like it, I'll go ahead and post the idea on Socom.com.

I figured I'd let some real Socomers with good attitudes respond to this before I let the trolls pick it apart.
KRIS2001
KRIS2001
JESTER
JESTER

Abandoned Extraction Empty Re: Abandoned Extraction

Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:48 am
If this game is just like MAG I will not be buying because MAG was gay. But Looks good I would not mind extraction.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:13 pm
Say good bye to all modes of Socom. I hate the fact Socom went this way. Good job on your thoughts, and I wish it would be there.
Anonymous

Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:15 pm
they can add all they want and change all they want
but if its named socom,
just keep the classic mode pure socom- socom game modes and control layout and features etc etc
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:06 am
Thanks for the input, kind of made me sad, but at least I know it was a good idea.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:37 pm
Extraction, Breach, Demo, and real Control points will be missed. I can't wait to boot up SOCOM CA and see 5000 people on it, or better yet, may be SOCOM CON will get some new attention and be a playable PS3 SOCOM ?
RaginPhoenix
JESTER
JESTER

Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:02 am
This is a terrific idea. And you know the best part? With the new server setup you can actually see this happen. All you need is a community backing you and boom, you desired game mode is made.
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:19 pm
RaginPhoenix wrote:This is a terrific idea. And you know the best part? With the new server setup you can actually see this happen. All you need is a community backing you and boom, you desired game mode is made.

I can't post it up at SOCOM.com due to my IP address, so I have to wait a few days until I can post on the forums. I have actually enhanced my design for this mode since then. I have been thinking of adding a Death Trap like tunnel system connecting the tunnels and the back building, and making the back building a little bigger as if it was an old castle. I think that would make even more unique.

I think DICE had the right idea with modifying the maps for different modes in MOH, they just didn't do it right. It would probably be a good idea for Zipper, because they like the map designed around one mode aspect. So what if they improved that by adding multiple modes to one map, and then redesigning those maps for each mode?

Oh well, they don't read these forums so I'm kind of just blowing smoke.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum