SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
RaginPhoenix
JESTER
JESTER

Abandoned Extraction - Page 2 Empty Re: Abandoned Extraction

Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:21 pm
2 things:

1) I wouldnt post that on the main forums right now seeing as the mob is in a panic and would just flame it or bury it with a lot of flame threads. Wait till the game is out or atleast the beta. Once the map suggestion section has been created and is operating, then go for it and put it to a vote.

2) You never know who is reading lol
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:25 pm
RaginPhoenix wrote:2 things:

1) I wouldnt post that on the main forums right now seeing as the mob is in a panic and would just flame it or bury it with a lot of flame threads. Wait till the game is out or atleast the beta. Once the map suggestion section has been created and is operating, then go for it and put it to a vote.

2) You never know who is reading lol

Yes I do, Paul doesn't let guest read this part lol. Unless they have a code name lol.
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:59 am
Just something I've been thinking about, what is with the obsession for Demo people have? I just don't get it, it just isn't an interesting game mode to me, and the game modes I like less than it are Control Points and Suppression.

Demo is one of those modes that to me, that isn't capable of spawning great maps, or unique one for that matte. Both sides of the map are even, usually a square shape.
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:40 am
I got bored last night so I made some cheap mods to my Abandoned concept.

Abandoned Extraction - Page 2 Abando11Abandoned Extraction - Page 2 Abando12
Anonymous

Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:03 am
Looks good.i played some night stalker on s1 last 25 online I got my butt kicked then I got on con.took half hour to find a cheater free room.i kicked butt .i wish we could make maps like unreal tournament 3.btw paul are you getting afree copy of s4? If so ill rent it when you want to play
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:11 am
DITCH wrote:Looks good.i played some night stalker on s1 last 25 online I got my butt kicked then I got on con.took half hour to find a cheater free room.i kicked butt .i wish we could make maps like unreal tournament 3.btw paul are you getting afree copy of s4? If so ill rent it when you want to play

Yeah, I wish S4 had that to, because I know what I would be doing with it. BTW, if you couldn't figure it out, as it wasn't as transparent as I wanted it to be, those were tunnels.

Tunnel designs inspired by Crucible, Fault, Desert Glory and Enowapi.

I would think he is getting a free one, considering McNoob is.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum