SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
Anonymous

A great post I agree with - Page 3 Empty Re: A great post I agree with

Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:52 am
I get frustrated thinking about it but I still have a small hope (like a kids who knows santa isn't real but wants to think he is anyway) that mp will be a completely different game with many different modes to please everyone.coop missions.coop campaign. Gay hr respawn andnon respawn. Non hr respawn and non respawn.old school maps.new maps.dlc coming out with old maps that have been graphically updated.ahhhh.one can always have dreams I guess
LORD-DANK-
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:47 pm
i dont remember zipper sayingg they couldnt make doors open and close and they didnt say it was too hard eather. this is just a classic TOMB posting where he used selective hearing in this perticular podcast.

what i got from it was yes they can make doors open and close but there was a difficulty aspect brought into play because of the week focal points it applyed into the game. ie. glitches that could be tied into the door. no this isnt excact words from seth but its what i added up.

i think a huge problom with the community these days is noody does any checking of facts they see it typed up and tend to beleive it.

go listen to the podcast it was the latest seth luisi one and see what you get from what he says....im sure it wont be what TOMB got
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:48 pm
Speaking of Tomb, I haven't seen him on the forums in awhile ? I agree Tomb does get one tracked minded sometimes, but he does try and stick to his guns, I give him that.
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:06 am
He hasn't posted in a while, but I have seen him logged in quite often. Maybe he got tired of me.
Admin
Admin
OPS COM
OPS COM
https://socomfans.forumotion.net

Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:19 am
qp-NaMeLeSS-qp wrote:He hasn't posted in a while, but I have seen him logged in quite often. Maybe he got tired of me.
LOL, Yeah maybe he is taking a break from everyone, and you did give him a run for his money, he probably has no hair left on his head. Very Happy
Anonymous

Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:49 am
Could someone please copy and paste my above post in a new thread on socom.com?i am on a3 month ban
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:21 am
It's up and available for everyone to enjoy. Wink

http://forums.socom.com/t5/SOCOM-4/A-small-hope/td-p/885046
Anonymous

Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:23 am
Thanks bro.that's awesome.good playing socom with you tonight