SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
Admin
Admin
OPS COM
OPS COM
https://socomfans.forumotion.net

A look at the move and Socom/Killzone - Page 2 Empty Re: A look at the move and Socom/Killzone

Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:12 am
NAME-LESS wrote:
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:Every time I watch this Damn Video I want that stupid gun for some reason. Power of suggestion is a bitch. My son saw this gun and he wants it with Killzone 3 for his Birthday. This may be a good excuse to buy it and try it out on Socom 4 Single player only,, I wouldn't disgrace myself by trying this on-line. I do have a Socom rep to keep and and the first time I hear anyone in our Clan using this thing on Multi Player, get ready to be Razzed for weeks. For you young guys that is a polite way of saying your a Puss. LMAO, Very Happy

Razz I'm prepared to be razzed, but are you prepared to die at the hands of the sharpshooter?
All I can say is I am glad you will be wearing a BER tag when you do it, because I know you have some mad sniping skills. rendeer
ChainFire420
ChainFire420
BOOMER
BOOMER

A look at the move and Socom/Killzone - Page 2 Empty Re: A look at the move and Socom/Killzone

Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:19 am
I have the Move and just got the Nav controller the other day. The Move works great with Killzone 3 and Modern Combat: Domination but it takes a lot of tweaking the settings before you find your comfort zone.

I tried MAG with the Move a while ago, but not since i got the Nav controller. You REALLY need the Navigation controller with the Move to get the full experience, or else it just feels terribly awkward.

I think Socom 4 will be alright with the Move. As long as you dont have to do any quick-turning.....try to keep your line of sight in the dirction of the enemy AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE to avoid having to turn sharply. I think the move has the advantage over the controller for things in front of you, but everything else, the controller is better.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum