SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Primaries and Secondaries - Page 3 Empty Re: Primaries and Secondaries

Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:08 pm
ChainFire420 wrote:
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:I have seen this said on the forums and I also think 90 percent of everyone will be packing a sniper rifle as primary along with an assault rifle as second. Why wouldn't you do this, just camp the 1st minute of the round and pop off rushers, then switch to your Assault rifle and run and gun. Just saying, I want Phenom on my side with a sniper rifle, because I know what you can do with one.

Wow, yea, thats totally true. Its a terrifying concept.

I would benefit from everyone sniping, pop off all those wannabe's right at the start of the round. Smile
RaginPhoenix
JESTER
JESTER

Primaries and Secondaries - Page 3 Empty Re: Primaries and Secondaries

Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:35 am
NAME-LESS wrote:
ChainFire420 wrote:
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:I have seen this said on the forums and I also think 90 percent of everyone will be packing a sniper rifle as primary along with an assault rifle as second. Why wouldn't you do this, just camp the 1st minute of the round and pop off rushers, then switch to your Assault rifle and run and gun. Just saying, I want Phenom on my side with a sniper rifle, because I know what you can do with one.

Wow, yea, thats totally true. Its a terrifying concept.

I would benefit from everyone sniping, pop off all those wannabe's right at the start of the round. Smile

Smile oh yea, gonna love the rush for everyone to get to the sniping spots once people start to know the map. The beginning of the rounds are gonna be amazingly fun
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum