SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

This link does say Beta Card Holders should be first - Page 2 Empty Re: This link does say Beta Card Holders should be first

Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:23 pm
ChainFire420 wrote:I still think "first" is just a reference to the final product. We get to play Socom 4 multiplayer "first" because its a beta before the game comes out. i don't think they intended it to mean before the private beta.

Or maybe they hadn't considered Plus, and Sony probably threw that at them, cause being a Plus member gets you exclusive access to MOST betas so Zipper could have had that thrown on them at last minute, and made an additional "stage".

I think you guys read too much into things :\
Its literally one word in an old post.

Besides Paul, you're already getting in on stage one, the private beta.

First means first. I see no room for interpretation. This is the post that got the people that bought KZ3 for the beta to do that.

It was Sony that made that post not Zipper, so they would have known the plans for the beta, as they are the marketing guys, they guys who get the final say.

It isn't reading into it too much. There are actually people who bought the game because of that "one word." I feel that they have done those people wrong for doing that to them.
ChainFire420
ChainFire420
BOOMER
BOOMER

This link does say Beta Card Holders should be first - Page 2 Empty Re: This link does say Beta Card Holders should be first

Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:46 pm
Anyone who bought a game for "early access" to a beta is an idiot. In a hundred places it clearly says "Early Access" which, in classic Zipper style, is a generalized way of avoiding giving specific times/dates/explanations. Early Access means before its available to everyone. People who read too much into things, for one specific word in only one place are just looking to cause trouble.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:11 pm
ChainFire420 wrote:Anyone who bought a game for "early access" to a beta is an idiot. In a hundred places it clearly says "Early Access" which, in classic Zipper style, is a generalized way of avoiding giving specific times/dates/explanations. Early Access means before its available to everyone. People who read too much into things, for one specific word in only one place are just looking to cause trouble.

Just fans hoping to get into the Beta Early. But yeah, spending 65 dollars just for a Beta card is a bit over board. I bet some people learned a valuable lesson with this, DON'T TRUST SONY OR ZIPPER. lmao. Sad
Anonymous

Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:18 am
Yeah. Even though its only a week or 2 diff. It says first . Fitst in the english language means before anyone else. So maybe they changed the definition of the word. Just like theyre advertising s4 as the first socom on ps3.
KRIS2001
KRIS2001
JESTER
JESTER

Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:05 am
Iam so glad did not buy KZ3 and I waited. I just got PS PLUS for 3 months $17.99 so I get it before KZ3 people lol. Not bad deal for $17.99. Should give me lots of time to test game out see if its worth buying.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:21 am
I am also a plus member and it does have some cool stuff on it, not as much as I thought, but yeah, much cheaper than buying KZ3 for 65 dollars. Cool
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:12 pm
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:I am also a plus member and it does have some cool stuff on it, not as much as I thought, but yeah, much cheaper than buying KZ3 for 65 dollars. Cool

I need your password!
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:37 pm
NAME-LESS wrote:
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:I am also a plus member and it does have some cool stuff on it, not as much as I thought, but yeah, much cheaper than buying KZ3 for 65 dollars. Cool

I need your password!

I would rather give you the 17.99 before I let you have my Pasword, you may look at Boobies on the Internet under my account and get me trouble with the Wife. LOL. No
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum