SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Beta Question. Empty Beta Question.

Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:13 am
I am pretty damn sure I won't be getting in the private beta, but nonetheless I would to like to ask this favor of my fellow SOCOMers. Can someone go to the socom.com forums and ask how people will be notified that they are invited? I think a lot of people would like to know, and nobody wants to miss out on their invite.

As for why I would like to know, I am just naturally curious about things.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Beta Question. Empty Re: Beta Question.

Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:37 am
NAME-LESS wrote:I am pretty damn sure I won't be getting in the private beta, but nonetheless I would to like to ask this favor of my fellow SOCOMers. Can someone go to the socom.com forums and ask how people will be notified that they are invited? I think a lot of people would like to know, and nobody wants to miss out on their invite.

As for why I would like to know, I am just naturally curious about things.

This has been mentioned and no response has been given. There are 2 ways it can only happen, one is by PM on the Socom.com forums or e-mail.
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:16 am
That's what I was thinking. They said everybody has been selected, so I would assume you would be getting that message soon.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:39 am
I was told at Zipper that the 18 would be getting in the Private Beta. But for the rest who knows how they are selected, I am assuming the same way the 18 were.

Contributions to the Socom.com Forum is what they went off of. I don't know if the bashers are considered in the process, I wouldn't see why not, it's just guys who are passionate about SOCOM and want the Ol Skool game modes back. I hope guys like APOC, UH OH and TOMBSTONE get invited.

I guess everyone has to wait and see, I think this Friday they will announce more details like they always do.
B1LLYBAD
B1LLYBAD
REAVER
REAVER
http://poetry-soul.4umer.net

Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:59 am
lol i'm a bullet sponge over
there been signed up there
for a few years and i think i got
12 post.I'm passionate about socom
thats why i havent posted that much,
(cause i'm playing everyday )and dont
post on socom forums thats dedication
no time to post i need my socom fix.
p.s.
probably would of posted more
if i didnt get banned for cussing
out zipper and /6 in a few post.lmao
Smile
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:13 pm
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:I was told at Zipper that the 18 would be getting in the Private Beta. But for the rest who knows how they are selected, I am assuming the same way the 18 were.

Contributions to the Socom.com Forum is what they went off of. I don't know if the bashers are considered in the process, I wouldn't see why not, it's just guys who are passionate about SOCOM and want the Ol Skool game modes back. I hope guys like APOC, UH OH and TOMBSTONE get invited.

I guess everyone has to wait and see, I think this Friday they will announce more details like they always do.

They said post count would not be a deciding factor. They can't measure contributions to the forums without taking post count into full consideration, therefor that can't be it unless are lying again(even if it is in some form them telling the truth, deceit is a form of lying. Saying something in a way that suggests something untruthful without stating it is a form of deceit and would be what this is classified as).
ChainFire420
ChainFire420
BOOMER
BOOMER

Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:55 pm
I think post count will be a factor for sure, but even so, that would only be another 50-ish people. They'll be throwing out a lot of private invites to various people/places to at least have people on the servers to play with.
Drago13
Drago13
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA
http://www.HODClan.com

Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:24 pm
I love how everyone is making a big deal about getting in the beta, The game is released 3 weeks after the beta/demo.. Shit 3 weeks to us who work or have school /lives, that will fly by. Although I am excited too. ( I am just pissed that I have to work doubles the next 2 weeks..LOL) Very Happy
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum