SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
RaginPhoenix
JESTER
JESTER

Working on a new froum - Page 2 Empty Re: Working on a new froum

Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:03 am
Definitely like the new color.

The bottom right edge of the middle part of the top banner seems a bit off but otherwise its a great header.

Definitely like the music player

"Jump to" on the FAQ section should be on the right of the FAQ header rather than at the bottom I think.

In the search part of the Portal page, the Google option is coloured to the point where it makes it hard to read. Maybe try softening the tones on the colour?

Search popup is see through? Makes it hard to distinguish through the advertisement.

On the log in screen, you have a lot of room beside the login and register dialog boxes. Maybe consider some kind of clan promotion such as a Beer clan logo or something? Even a hot girl would be great there lol.

Otherwise I think the site looks amazing. Just thought id give some feedback. Sorry if I come across as a ass or something but I was trying to be constructive. Great job!
ChainFire420
ChainFire420
BOOMER
BOOMER

Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:26 am
It looks waaay sleek, Paul, good shit!

I agree with Phoenix's points. Just some tweaks but it looks great. i assume this is a re-design for the Beer Clan forums?
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:58 pm
Thanks guys, yeah this is just a rough look. The finished product will be lined up and tweaked. The reason why some of it is off is because I didn't pay to have Ads removed on this forum.. On the Beer Forum and this one the ads are gone which I line it up with out ads. Makes a difference on the look.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum