SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
FrUsTrAtEd-
FrUsTrAtEd-
JESTER
JESTER

Game Idea Empty Game Idea

Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:28 pm
How about a Socom style game based on a war that hasnt happened yet? How about NAVY SEALS take on THE MEXICAN DRUG CARTEL......you know it will happen soon......
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Game Idea Empty Re: Game Idea

Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:44 pm
It will be Customs vs the Cartel. But your idea sounds better using Seals to woop that ass.
FrUsTrAtEd-
FrUsTrAtEd-
JESTER
JESTER

Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:20 pm
I was thinking more that the seals infiltrate mexico and blow up all the drug plantations
FrUsTrAtEd-
FrUsTrAtEd-
JESTER
JESTER

Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:08 pm
maybe tying in iraq with the otm(other than mexicans) crossing the border.....have the seal find out that the drug cartel is smuggling terrorists across the border....and maybe using us cities acrosss america and having to find all of the terrorist cells....an killing them all
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:39 pm
I came up with a game idea awhile back. Has to do with the recent pirate raids on Merchant Vessels off of the Ivory coast of Africa.

You can drive a boat with a crew of 8 on Board, 1 guy driving and the rest have to pretty much ride. You have to sneak along side the ship, have the weather and time of day random, climb a ladder on board the Boat to take out the pirates to re gain control.

But this set up can be used in different situations, such as Airplane drops in the Jungle, Helicopter rides, what ever it may be. The point of the game is to infiltrate a hostage type situation all over the world.

Each Mission starts off with a person who is of the highest rank driving or piloting the vehicle to the mission. Then each person has to engage himself to depart and play as a team.

I can go on all day with this, but you get the general idea.
RaginPhoenix
JESTER
JESTER

Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:52 pm
Not a bad idea Paul. Has potential to be a game mode. Terrorists on the top of the ship. Seals on the bottom. Seals have to infiltrate and rescue/steal/plant whatever. Could be a fun gamemode based solely on CQC and one map.
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:26 pm
FrUsTrAtEd- wrote:How about a Socom style game based on a war that hasnt happened yet?

I thought that is what they did. I don't remember towers falling in Malaysia.
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:33 pm
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:I came up with a game idea awhile back. Has to do with the recent pirate raids on Merchant Vessels off of the Ivory coast of Africa.

You can drive a boat with a crew of 8 on Board, 1 guy driving and the rest have to pretty much ride. You have to sneak along side the ship, have the weather and time of day random, climb a ladder on board the Boat to take out the pirates to re gain control.

But this set up can be used in different situations, such as Airplane drops in the Jungle, Helicopter rides, what ever it may be. The point of the game is to infiltrate a hostage type situation all over the world.

Each Mission starts off with a person who is of the highest rank driving or piloting the vehicle to the mission. Then each person has to engage himself to depart and play as a team.

I can go on all day with this, but you get the general idea.

I think this would be great for Co-op. It would be real fun and it reminds me of the last mission in S2 (other than the vehicle and hostage). They could tons of alterations of it too.

I do know if it would work in a versus situation as the enemy knows you are coming. A bunch of snipers picking you off your boat, camping boat entrance points and what not. I'm sure it could be changed to work, and it would work better in non ship situations.

Overall Grade: A+
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum