SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Ok, CO OP - Page 3 Empty Re: Ok, CO OP

Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:25 pm
They have been down since Wed. Sony said there are server issues. Rumor has it hackers.
[HOD]AAfitzy88
[HOD]AAfitzy88
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:01 am
Dirty hackers........... I got about 1 1/2 hours of multi in before the PSN died.
I wish I could punch whoever did this in the throat.
FrUsTrAtEd-
FrUsTrAtEd-
JESTER
JESTER

Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:58 am
you would have to punch a lot of people.....5 people in th uk have been arrested and they are tracking several more in the us
xX_New_Order_Xx
xX_New_Order_Xx
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:16 am
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:
xX_New_Order_Xx wrote:
RaginPhoenix wrote:Yea frustrated was there too. I only played 2 maps and then I had to go but it was a blast for those 2. Nothing like shooting up some npc.

Well if you guys play again tonight I will try to follow you.

I sent you a friend invite last night and I did see you popped in the room but left. I hope I can log in soon, my PSN is down, getting errors. Ohhh did you wanna join The Beer Roster, I will send u an invite if you would like.

Yes. I thought we already discussed that. I hope you don't mind me making a Beer Clan signature. Also, when the servers come back, add me and send me a clan invite for socom 4 to "nuordr"
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:09 am
xX_New_Order_Xx wrote:
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:
xX_New_Order_Xx wrote:
RaginPhoenix wrote:Yea frustrated was there too. I only played 2 maps and then I had to go but it was a blast for those 2. Nothing like shooting up some npc.

Well if you guys play again tonight I will try to follow you.

I sent you a friend invite last night and I did see you popped in the room but left. I hope I can log in soon, my PSN is down, getting errors. Ohhh did you wanna join The Beer Roster, I will send u an invite if you would like.

Yes. I thought we already discussed that. I hope you don't mind me making a Beer Clan signature. Also, when the servers come back, add me and send me a clan invite for socom 4 to "nuordr"

Not at all. I am glad you did.
FrUsTrAtEd-
FrUsTrAtEd-
JESTER
JESTER

Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:44 pm
that is probablly the funnest part of the game.....watching all of you die and begging me to win when i am out numbered....i was the last on alive several times
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:19 pm
FrUsTrAtEd- wrote:that is probablly the funnest part of the game.....watching all of you die and begging me to win when i am out numbered....i was the last on alive several times

Not related to anything here, but sorry for TKing you in that clan challenge.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum