SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
xX_New_Order_Xx
xX_New_Order_Xx
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Ok, CO OP - Page 2 Empty Re: Ok, CO OP

Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:53 am
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:I had it on normal for those 3 maps. Then I made another room after you left for the last 3 maps on hard mode and we couldn't beat them. We tried at least 4 times and gave up.

Was that the room with Frustrated? I tried to join the room but it would not let me.
RaginPhoenix
JESTER
JESTER

Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:54 am
Yea frustrated was there too. I only played 2 maps and then I had to go but it was a blast for those 2. Nothing like shooting up some npc.
xX_New_Order_Xx
xX_New_Order_Xx
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:55 am
RaginPhoenix wrote:Yea frustrated was there too. I only played 2 maps and then I had to go but it was a blast for those 2. Nothing like shooting up some npc.

Well if you guys play again tonight I will try to follow you.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:01 am
xX_New_Order_Xx wrote:
RaginPhoenix wrote:Yea frustrated was there too. I only played 2 maps and then I had to go but it was a blast for those 2. Nothing like shooting up some npc.

I sent you a friend invite last night and I did see you popped in the room but left. I hope I can log in soon, my PSN is down, getting errors. Ohhh did you wanna join The Beer Roster, I will send u an invite if you would like.
xX_New_Order_Xx
xX_New_Order_Xx
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:28 am
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:
xX_New_Order_Xx wrote:

I sent you a friend invite last night and I did see you popped in the room but left. I hope I can log in soon, my PSN is down, getting errors. Ohhh did you wanna join The Beer Roster, I will send u an invite if you would like.

Yeah, send me an invite to my "nuordr" PSN name. I am leaving my clan on that name. Thanks
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:36 am
xX_New_Order_Xx wrote:
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:
xX_New_Order_Xx wrote:

Yeah, send me an invite to my "nuordr" PSN name. I am leaving my clan on that name. Thanks
OK, will do. You have to be logged in that name to get the invite. SOCOM 4 doesn't let you send invites unless your logged on the game. I will send you a friend invite to nuordr today. Thanks
FrUsTrAtEd-
FrUsTrAtEd-
JESTER
JESTER

Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:39 pm
I was doing crappy cause I need sleep......is ok i hate being tired though
KAZZ420
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:16 pm
I haven't even been able to sign onto the PSN since I bought this damn game due to the servers being down. Anyone know why?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum