SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
Stackcluster
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

just got my copy of s4 Empty just got my copy of s4

Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:40 pm
Hey guys, since I cant log on the socom.com forum from home, I though that this forum would come handy...

I've just received my copy of s4 from zipper... I wanted to know since the psn is down... will I'll be able to play single player or I need to download a patch or whatever before I can play sp...

Should I disable the internet connetion (read disconect the cat-5 cable) from my ps3 before loading up s4?

You comments would be appreciated!

thx,

Stack
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

just got my copy of s4 Empty Re: just got my copy of s4

Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:46 pm
Stackcluster wrote:Hey guys, since I cant log on the socom.com forum from home, I though that this forum would come handy...

I've just received my copy of s4 from zipper... I wanted to know since the psn is down... will I'll be able to play single player or I need to download a patch or whatever before I can play sp...

Should I disable the internet connetion (read disconect the cat-5 cable) from my ps3 before loading up s4?

You comments would be appreciated!

thx,

Stack

You'll be able to play SP without disconnecting your internet. Since it can't connect to PSN it shouldn't be attempt to download the patch and it should just bring you into the game.
Stackcluster
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:54 pm
Thank you for the reply!
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:12 pm
I played about 10 minutes of SP and that's it. I haven't had a lot of spare time here latley, my new unit is a bit more demanding. Once I get the hang of it I will be on more. And Stack why did it take so long to get your copy ?
ChainFire420
ChainFire420
BOOMER
BOOMER

Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:28 pm
You will need to download the patch, though Im sure you can probably just hit O to cancal the patch and play it anyway.

I guess no one but me knows this, but just cause the PSn is down, it doesn't affect the download of game patches. I started Fallout 3 last and downloaded a patch while the network was down, along with maybe two other games.
Anonymous

Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:51 pm
stack dont worry about psn being down or not being able to play unsocom 4 online, hop on socom 1 or 2 or ca with me and some others..
Paul- I used you in my latest youtube vid, I couldnt help but chuckle when I used your line mag the quest for 3rd person lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCO7WD7awIk
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:29 pm
Your getting good at this shit, I get all tongue tied and start sounding like a studdering fool when I make a vid, LOL. rabbit
Anonymous

Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:02 pm
Thanks bro... I do get tongue tied and brain farts. Most of my videos take 3 or 4 times. This one took only 2.my kids werent that lou d. The mic really picked them up. I .really should make an outline of my thoughts before. I just sit and wing it sometimes im not happy with the vid but im so sick of redoing it I let it slide
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum