SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
ChainFire420
ChainFire420
BOOMER
BOOMER

just got my copy of s4 - Page 2 Empty Re: just got my copy of s4

Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:14 pm
Dude, I've tried doing some videos and talk during them, and just like paul i just stubble all over the place. I could try doing audio seperately, like a commentary or something and like you said Ditch, write it down and plan it out first.

Which i have to kind of do anyway since Im recording the feed directly from the PS3. Maybe a little audio editing to break up some audio bits and put them together as I need.
Anonymous

Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:49 pm
yeah, I watch my vids and cirtique the hell out of myself and all the things I forgot to say that I sometimes add in annotations later.
I sit and nitpick the living f--- out of myself, my faults and how lame I sound or look, but I dont think anyone really likes the way they sound or look on camera. some vids I really dont like so I delete them a day or 2 later. but if I delete every vid of myself I didnt like I would only have my shitty gameplay vids up.I had some funny costume skits I thought up but theres some vid ideas I dont want to do because I dont want people to think I am copying Turban
Stackcluster
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:58 pm
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:I played about 10 minutes of SP and that's it. I haven't had a lot of spare time here latley, my new unit is a bit more demanding. Once I get the hang of it I will be on more. And Stack why did it take so long to get your copy ?

Prolly since I'm french canadian and it tooks forever to clear custom and get here in Quebec city... I'll now boot the game and see what it looks like since everybody is in bed here...

@Ditch,
Thx for the offer but my old ps2 is in the house extension we built 2 years ago connected to a freakin old crt tv with weird colors and without any access to the internet... maybe if the outage persist I'll need to unwire everything and connect it in the living room... I hope not....
affraid
Anonymous

Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:35 pm
No backwards ps3?
Stackcluster
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:49 am
DITCH wrote:No backwards ps3?

yeah, it's in the closet, yold­...

after fixing it 7 times I decided to get a new slim 120gb one... but those unit dont offer the backward compatibility albino
Anonymous

Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:38 am
Check knightsgamingrepair.com for a permanent fix for ylod. They fixed my ylod 2 years ago and its still running... .. My nameless son was born 7 lbs 3 oz 3:05 this morning. Dudes so tiny. My last boy was 8-4
Stackcluster
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:35 am
Mine was 6-9 but was born 2 weeks before his due date...

Congatulation to the new member of the family!!!
Anonymous

Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:51 am
thanks man. hes got alot of hair, furry shoulders and sideburns lol sideburns on a baby ha ha
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum