SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
FrOg___
FrOg___
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Socom 4 has a new look and mods - Page 2 Empty Re: Socom 4 has a new look and mods

Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:52 pm
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:
WarMachine_v1 wrote:Now the game and forums are one with one another... THEY BOTH ARE SHIT

Wow are they trying to kill the franchise or what ? Seriously, these guys don't have a fuckin clue. I am pissed they screwed up our forums, that place was just right in my opinion.

I made this forum look just to mock them and say, hey I can make something more user friendly.

These forums are bad ass.... Plus Im not banned for 2 years here.

Something positive has came out of all this though, When I get My internet back up and running with my new Ip adress, I will be able to create a new forum name and i wont be banned. lol, before the transition I was banned from even viewing the forums.. My name was VaRaTHaNe and i made a comment on about cobra1 not being a socom fan and dropping the ban hammer on ppl for no reason and was glad we had new Mods. what a bitch she is.. Im glad they did make the change...
JoeyRocker
REAVER
REAVER
http://www.graveyardShiftInc.com

Socom 4 has a new look and mods - Page 2 Empty Re: Socom 4 has a new look and mods

Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:25 pm
glad i wasnt only one who thought the new look of their boards was trash. Guess i'll be posting here more often, as i cant stand how the new socomboards look. Paul, your site looks 10x better than socoms, thats pretty cool for you bro!
Stackcluster
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:18 pm
I cant even log on us.playstation.com forum since they moved on...

I sent an email to sony today asking them to see what was the bug, every time I log in I keep getting looped back to the email/ password page... that sucks big time.

Nice failure again IMO.
FrOg___
FrOg___
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:41 pm
Stackcluster wrote:I cant even log on us.playstation.com forum since they moved on...

I sent an email to sony today asking them to see what was the bug, every time I log in I keep getting looped back to the email/ password page... that sucks big time.

Nice failure again IMO.

That is exactly what happens to me, I try to log in and it just repeats the process?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum