SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
Squeek
Squeek
JESTER
JESTER

Funniest Socom moment Empty Funniest Socom moment

Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:50 pm
Im bored so Share your funniest moment playing online.

Mine would be playing Desert Glory as a seal. I was making my way uP to the hostage room knowing there was a terrorist waiting for me inside. After waiting awhile i finallt decIded to go in first. As i turn the corner shooting i didnt expext the terrorist to do the same. Problem was he had the auto shotgun.... And the force of the shotgun blasted me right out the window onto the ground in front of the tunnel.

All i could do was laugh and so did my clan. They said it looked hilarous watching from the outside as my body Dropped out the window.
SocomDitch
BOOMER
BOOMER

Funniest Socom moment Empty Re: Funniest Socom moment

Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:38 pm
LOL that's a good one. Ill have to think about it
Da_Xavier
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:17 am
Playing a game on Crossroads and had a sniper camping in the bell tower. Thing i didnt know was he had claymores sitting in front of him needless to say i climbed up and boooom! Sent me flying right off the edge of the bell tower on to the roof of the Jump wall lmao.
Squeek
Squeek
JESTER
JESTER

Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:34 am
That is funny. Lol

I have a bunch.

On Nightstalker Seal side left side i was sniping and Swede72 was sniping the right on the Seal Rock. 

After awhile i ventured out looking for a better spot to snipe. I had made my way iut to Ground Zero when i met with a terroist. He was blazing his machine gun at me while all i had was my pistol. I ran away  and hid around the little rock calling for help from Swede72. Terrorist followed me and kept shooting as we ran around the rock "Swede shoot him!!!" i said.. "i cant get a shot woth you guys running like that!" he said.

After a couple secs of running around the rock with the guy shooting at me it got silent. HE RAN OUT OF BULLETS! I then went at him because my pistol was already out. POW POW POW! I killed him. SWEDE72 just miked me laughing.

Moral to the story runaway until they have no ammo.
SocomDitch
BOOMER
BOOMER

Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:34 pm
Ladder slide killing always makes me smile
Squeek
Squeek
JESTER
JESTER

Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:21 pm
Or shoot them as they jump lol

One more long story i can remember

One time on Blizzard my job was to be Decoy. On Mt Doom my brother planted a square of claymores by the slope in the trees. I would then venture out and look for a terrorist by Pikes Peak and Snake Ridge.

As soon as a spot one I would my presence know by taking a couple shots at him and then run back towards the claymore calling out "I got one coming".  My brother then would wait as i pass the claymores and the unknowing terrorist to run through... KABOOOM!

When we got in the lobby the guy we blast said we scared the Sh*t out of him because he was eveliped in a big blast.  Lol
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:54 pm
I fell asleep playing Socom 2 during a Clan War drunk off my ass. I woke up at 4 am and I was the only 1 left in the lobby sitting there. LMAO Don't know how long I was there... drunken
SocomDitch
BOOMER
BOOMER

Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:06 pm
lol i remember falling asleep on devils road, waking up crashing the humvee into the mountain again and again, my friend on the turret was still there, I said hey why didnt you call me or something, he replied "man I was falling asleep too"

blizard socom 1 zion clan- we got as many of us into the outhouse as possible, I kept throwing up the team orders, I need to poop, who just farted and then when the terrorists came to plant the bomb we all burst out of the outhouse and killed him, so funny how many of us were in there, arms and legs poking out
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum