SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

I have been playing Socom 4 more this week.  Empty I have been playing Socom 4 more this week.

Thu May 24, 2012 10:03 am
If you want a good game join the DLC Medely's,, I have found some decent people to play with here lately, not so bad anymore,, I think the kids are moving on to something else.
GenSpall
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

I have been playing Socom 4 more this week.  Empty Re: I have been playing Socom 4 more this week.

Thu May 24, 2012 6:07 pm
It'sa an alright game, certainly not the same Socom that I played since TOS, but I enjoyed playing it. I never had to deal with too many kids, did see a few 'glitchy' people though. But yeah, by itself, it's better than some games out there, that's for sure.
Smig-5
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

I have been playing Socom 4 more this week.  Empty Re: I have been playing Socom 4 more this week.

Wed May 30, 2012 7:32 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
as far as 3rd person shooters go, its def teh best out there. I think most ppl just gave up on it b/c it was not "Classic". If you play classic mode, you'll find the game very entertaining. you have to be a lil open minded about it, but the game is fun played the right way.
Admin
Admin
OPS COM
OPS COM
https://socomfans.forumotion.net

Wed May 30, 2012 7:45 pm
It grows on you until the 10th time in 1 round I get killed by a noob tube..
GenSpall
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Thu May 31, 2012 9:49 am
Admin wrote:It grows on you until the 10th time in 1 round I get killed by a noob tube..

That crap does piss me off pretty quick, but honestly, any shooter I play where that happens is going to make me mad. I take solace in the fact that I value skills over easy kills.
Rabbit
REAVER
REAVER

Thu May 31, 2012 10:57 am
Admin wrote:It grows on you until the 10th time in 1 round I get killed by a noob tube..
No offense or insult intended at all, boss, but complaints like that are one of the number of reasons that I can find very little fun in online MP for shooter games. I can and have put 40mm grenades on window-sized targets in SOCOM from such a distance that said window is the same size as my smallest finger nail, and I can do it consistently.

If that isn't considered "skill", I don't know what is.
Admin
Admin
OPS COM
OPS COM
https://socomfans.forumotion.net

Thu May 31, 2012 11:12 am
Rabbit wrote:
No offense or insult intended at all, boss, but complaints like that are one of the number of reasons that I can find very little fun in online MP for shooter games. I can and have put 40mm grenades on window-sized targets in SOCOM from such a distance that said window is the same size as my smallest finger nail, and I can do it consistently.

What I'm implying is the start of the round I can't leave my spawn with out getting a noob tube down my throat form across the map. Thats different in my opinion, using them to spawn camp and get a cheap kill is what I am bitching about..
Rabbit
REAVER
REAVER

Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:30 am
Admin wrote:
Rabbit wrote:

What I'm implying is the start of the round I can't leave my spawn with out getting a noob tube down my throat form across the map. Thats different in my opinion, using them to spawn camp and get a cheap kill is what I am bitching about..
Ah, okay. I can understand when put like that and do see how it can get under people's skins. And that's coming from some with an "If it's in the game, use it" mentality. If there's ever a SOCOM II HD released and I decide to play with you guys, I'll be sure to avoid any such practice... as long as I don't get booted for using a grenade launcher every now and then. Wink

I'm one of the few people who use grenade launchers in games the way they're used in real life, such as taking down enemies behind cover or obstructions or in large groups.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum