SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
Admin
Admin
OPS COM
OPS COM
https://socomfans.forumotion.net

Checked my email on Socom.com & this is what I saw from a Dev Empty Checked my email on Socom.com & this is what I saw from a Dev

Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:55 pm
First of all,,,, you whiney ass bitches can eat a dick. Just thought I would say that if any of you read this who cried about me. pig

Your recent activity
Sent: 08-17-2012 02:45 PM
Add Stage_Coach to Friends
Ignore Stage_Coach
Hi PAUL-AWOL-,

Some users are reporting that you are making some personal attacks in the SOCOM section of the forums. I ask that you please be courteous to others and respect different opinions.

Thanks for your understanding.

-Stage_Coach

Last edited by Admin on Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
OPS COM
OPS COM
https://socomfans.forumotion.net

Checked my email on Socom.com & this is what I saw from a Dev Empty Re: Checked my email on Socom.com & this is what I saw from a Dev

Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:12 pm
I wanted to reply back to him and say,,, may be if you did your fokin job and deleted all the bullshit Counterstrike threads then may be my opinion wouldn't be so negative against those who are there just to Troll with 10 different names.

I may still do it, hadn't made up my mind yet. Let me drink a couple of beers and I will copy and paste it. LMAO drunken
RadRon
JESTER
JESTER

Checked my email on Socom.com & this is what I saw from a Dev Empty Re: Checked my email on Socom.com & this is what I saw from a Dev

Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:39 pm
That was "MONEY" ! ! !
SocomDitch
BOOMER
BOOMER

Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:03 pm
Do it.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum