SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

TRS Forums "read only mode"

+23
KMART
tbird
PAUL-AWOL-
UnSeenDeath88
ChemoFreak7
Peiper
MACK IS GOD
S_L_I_C_K
Oni64
MR.BLUE
Kill_Frosty
SocomDitch
JRiv_Eagle
Bacterin
xCaZx
TOMBSTONE4U
PRE_-CISION-_
Organ-Donor
Tactical Junglist
Buchanans
1UP
eVo7
Admin
27 posters
Go down
S_L_I_C_K
S_L_I_C_K
REAVER
REAVER

TRS Forums "read only mode" - Page 19 Empty Re: TRS Forums "read only mode"

Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:14 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
MACK IS GOD wrote:
dizee wrote:The quotes need to have a limit on how much of it they show.
Yea I go back and delete a lot of the previous quotes when its in a really long string.

Pauls always making improvements and updates though. He'll get to it. Place looks a lot better already just in the past week with the changes hes made.
If I was paul I would just tell everyone to wait, BIG CHANGES ARE COMING!!! things are happening at break neck speeds behind the scenes and NO HE DOESNT WANT ANY HELP FROM ANYONE! HE GOT THIS!!
then later he can blame everyone for everything.  its called TRSing it!
MACK IS GOD
MACK IS GOD
BOOMER
BOOMER

Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:03 am
S_L_I_C_K wrote:
MACK IS GOD wrote:
Yea I go back and delete a lot of the previous quotes when its in a really long string.

Pauls always making improvements and updates though. He'll get to it. Place looks a lot better already just in the past week with the changes hes made.
If I was paul I would just tell everyone to wait, BIG CHANGES ARE COMING!!! things are happening at break neck speeds behind the scenes and NO HE DOESNT WANT ANY HELP FROM ANYONE! HE GOT THIS!!
then later he can blame everyone for everything.  its called TRSing it!

Youre such a miserable prick......But youre so right.

I cant even say that youre exaggerating. LoL
TOMBSTONE4U
JESTER
JESTER

Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:12 am
MR.BLUE wrote:This sit is atrocious to navigate on mobile. Please, for the love of SOCOM, someone add it to TapATalk!
That you should hit up Paul personally with to make sure he sees it, not sure what kind of options or tools he has at his disposal with this site. Me and Mack have the tech skills of a vegetable in a coma so it's all on Paul as far as that stuff goes lol.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:17 am

I will limit the quotes to 5 only. I can't limit what is written when some one quotes another member. 

Plus, when a message string contains 12 quotes with in the message it's gonna be a long summa bitch..  cyclops
Tactical Junglist
Tactical Junglist
REAVER
REAVER

Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:44 am
I definitely appreciate you taking the time to update the site, make aesthetic changes, etc. It's coming along nicely.

NOW FIX THE FUCKING HOMEPAGE!!!!

Also, any of you Texas boys near Euless? I know it's kind of near Dallas, if memory serves. Reason I ask is because I am headed down there sometime in the next month or so to work with US Concrete and get them comfortable with my company's software.

I'd love to kill some brisket and 512 IPAs with you's guys...
MACK IS GOD
MACK IS GOD
BOOMER
BOOMER

Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:21 am
Tactical Junglist wrote:I definitely appreciate you taking the time to update the site, make aesthetic changes, etc. It's coming along nicely.

Also, any of you Texas boys near Euless? I know it's kind of near Dallas, if memory serves. Reason I ask is because I am headed down there sometime in the next month or so to work with US Concrete and get them comfortable with my company's software.

From an article in the June 2014 issue of "The Advocate":

>Euless, Texas, considered by many within the gay community to be the San Francisco of The South, holds an annual event called "Lube Week" which has become the Mardi Gras for the LGBTQRSTUV community every November. Millions of gay men converge on the town for a week of gaping holes and throbbing meat..........

Yea, sure buddy. You have to travel there for "work".
Tactical Junglist
Tactical Junglist
REAVER
REAVER

Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:38 am
MACK IS GOD wrote:
Tactical Junglist wrote:I definitely appreciate you taking the time to update the site, make aesthetic changes, etc. It's coming along nicely.

>Euless, Texas, considered by many within the gay community to be the San Francisco of The South, holds an annual event called "Lube Week" which has become the Mardi Gras for the LGBTQRSTUV community every November. Millions of gay men converge on the town for a week of gaping holes and throbbing meat..........

http://www.us-concrete.com/

I'm not going to lie, I actually googled Euless and some of the things mentioned here, and could not find anything that related specifically to Lube Week. 

You seem pretty in the know on these matters. Perhaps if you took a pic of your newspaper and posted it here for all to see, it would add more color to your claim...
MACK IS GOD
MACK IS GOD
BOOMER
BOOMER

Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:01 am
Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)
Tactical Junglist wrote:
MACK IS GOD wrote:

http://www.us-concrete.com/

I'm not going to lie, I actually googled Euless and some of the things mentioned here, and could not find anything that related specifically to Lube Week. 

You seem pretty in the know on these matters. Perhaps if you took a pic of your newspaper and posted it here for all to see, it would add more color to your claim...

Further reading from the same article:

>........US Concrete Inc., the original sponsor of Lube Week, is proud to be involved in the growth of the event. Said President and CEO William J Sandbrook "We love it! As part of our sponsorship of Lube Week, we fly in the most flamboyantly gay employee from each of the companies we work with as voted by their co-workers. Its a great morale booster for those flamboyantly gay employees to get flown out here to experience Lube Week in person. We're a concrete company, but during Lube Week its all about good old fashioned Texas oil drilling!......."
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum