SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
TOMBSTONE4U
JESTER
JESTER

Fantasy Footbal League Discussion (2017) Empty Fantasy Footbal League Discussion (2017)

Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:53 pm
Just figured I'd create this section so we can continue our Fantasy league talk over here.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Fantasy Footbal League Discussion (2017) Empty Re: Fantasy Footbal League Discussion (2017)

Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:56 pm
I was just checking out the league and some people are taking some serious hits this week due to byes.

I think Pre is getting hit the worst.

Hey Tomb, did you notice I hoe snatched up Morris this week..
TOMBSTONE4U
JESTER
JESTER

Fantasy Footbal League Discussion (2017) Empty Re: Fantasy Footbal League Discussion (2017)

Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:36 pm
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:I was just checking out the league and some people are taking some serious hits this week due to byes.

I think Pre is getting hit the worst.

Hey Tomb, did you notice I hoe snatched up Morris this week..
Yeah I saw it lol. I had Morris but decided I didn't want to waste a roster spot on him as I worry him and McFadden would likely end up in a committee that hurts their value. I just decided if Zeke gets suspended I'll try to make due with Hunt and McKinnon instead of banking on Dallas backups.
PRE_-CISION-_
PRE_-CISION-_
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:53 pm
You'll all see come tomorrow the genius of my bye week streamers
MACK IS GOD
MACK IS GOD
BOOMER
BOOMER

Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:04 pm
PRE actually looks surprisingly strong this week. One of the reasons I liked the trade we made was because the players I sent him had bye weeks when I had to play him. I thought it would be good to not get stung by the guys I just traded, lol. Not sure that my brilliant plan is gonna work though, Im only favored by like 10 points.

If one of my guys shits the bed and he gets a big week from somebody I could be in trouble.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:48 am
Minnesota and Cleveland is on.. I think these early games fuck up Fantasy in my opinion.. Crowell just scored on a long run up the middle..

I benched Duke J because Minn is usually tough on RB's. 

Yeah, Pre doesn't have a bad squad this week.
MACK IS GOD
MACK IS GOD
BOOMER
BOOMER

Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:31 am
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:Minnesota and Cleveland is on.. I think these early games fuck up Fantasy in my opinion.. Crowell just scored on a long run up the middle..

I benched Duke J because Minn is usually tough on RB's. 

Yeah, Pre doesn't have a bad squad this week.

The London games are a joke and just another in a long line of reasons the NFL is in serious decline. Goodell is so fucking greedy its beyond belief.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:09 pm
Mack is looking pretty good as of now.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum